LEGEND New Movie Trailers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame

Terminator movies, IMHO, keep getting progressively worse. 1st was a classic, 2nd was awesome, 3rd was kinda fun, 4th sucked, 5th was unwatchable, 6th... well...

So why the hell do they keep making them, regurgitating the same formula? Well, they’ve grossed nearly 2B worldwide, so there’s that.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The sequel to Kubrick's "The Shining" is coming, called "Doctor Sleep" with a grown up Danny

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
The sequel to Kubrick's "The Shining" is coming, called "Doctor Sleep" with a grown up Danny

Didn’t Stephen King remake The Shining with the dude from Wings cause he hated Kubrick’s version so much??? They are clearly riffing off Kubrick’s vision here. Since when has Stephen King warmed up to Kubrick’s vision enough to let this director actually remake scenes from Kubrick’s movie? Why didn’t King insist on using scenes from his shitty version?
This looks awfully awful at first glance
Where is Scatman when you need him?

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn’t Stephen King remake The Shining with the dude from Wings cause he hated Kubrick’s version so much??? They are clearly riffing off Kubrick’s vision here. Since when has Stephen King warmed up to Kubrick’s vision enough to let this director actually remake scenes from Kubrick’s movie? Why didn’t King insist on using scenes from his crappy version?
This looks awfully awful at first glance
Where is Scatman when you need him?

Kubrick is dead. Everybody else realizes that Kubrick's version of the Shining is vastly superior to the mini-series. The miniseries had its moments, and could do some effects that just weren't practical when Kubrick's version was made, but the miniseries just wasn't in the same quality level or spookiness level of Kubrick/Nicholson's version.

I'm not sure if they were reshoots of scenes from Kubrick's version, or just used licensed clips from it.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had a bunch of Banana Splits stickers on my Moonwagon, back in the day. Now a . . . different version of the Banana Splits is apparently coming.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Kubrick is dead. Everybody else realizes that Kubrick's version of the Shining is vastly superior to the mini-series. The miniseries had its moments, and could do some effects that just weren't practical when Kubrick's version was made, but the miniseries just wasn't in the same quality level or spookiness level of Kubrick/Nicholson's version.

I'm not sure if they were reshoots of scenes from Kubrick's version, or just used licensed clips from it.

If you watch the trailer it’s clear the director reshot the Kubrick scenes.

What does Kubrick having passed mean? He still has an estate run by his wife. In order to reshoot you’d have to get clearance from the studio and the estate.

But the question still remains:
If the miniseries had moments like you say, why did King sign off on the Kubrick version he so clearly hates?

Doctor Sleep looks horrid

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
N
I had a bunch of Banana Splits stickers on my Moonwagon, back in the day. Now a . . . different version of the Banana Splits is apparently coming.

Not at all like the Banana Splits I watched as a kid. No dune buggy. Fake Splits!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

Finally !!!! , the true story can be told

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Finally !!!! , the true story can be told

I don't know what I despise most about this new version. Is it the corruption of the fuzzy fun loving goof ball banana splits? Or it that I can't get that tune out of my head? It's both.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
can't be any worse then Will Ferrell's Land of the Lost

thats the movie that ruined my childhood