LEGEND New Movie Trailers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That ^^^^ looks amazing. I watched the trailer twice at work today. Great cinematography.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
D3KMvvFU0AADLaj.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/katerbland/status/1113223477832540161

View: https://twitter.com/joblocom/status/1113224002795741189

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The moment we’ve all been waiting for. So many thoughts and emotions!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The title has me a little confused

We were talking about that at work too. Luke is dead and in this he has no children, that we know of. Leah doesn't go by Skywalker but is one and her kids could be called it too. Is it him rising as a force ghost? We know he's in it. Very curious stuff.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Here's what JJ Abrams had to say about the title

not that it cleared anything up

" The title feels like it’s the right title for this movie, and I know that it’s provocative and asks a bunch of questions. But I think when you see the movie, you’ll see how it’s intended, what it means. But in the flow of titles, this movie had a very weird responsibility. It had to be the end of not just three movies, but nine movies, and the idea of having to incorporate the stories that have come before strangely is the story of the movie. Which is to say it’s the characters in the film inheriting everything that’s come before in previous generations, whether it’s sins of the father, whether it’s the wisdom that they’ve acquired. And the question is this new generation, are they up to the task, can they stand up to what they have to? And so in a way, I feel like we coming into this movie have inherited a lot, and the question is can we do it? And that question we ask ourselves every day."

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here's what JJ Abrams had to say about the title

not that it cleared anything up

" The title feels like it’s the right title for this movie, and I know that it’s provocative and asks a bunch of questions. But I think when you see the movie, you’ll see how it’s intended, what it means. But in the flow of titles, this movie had a very weird responsibility. It had to be the end of not just three movies, but nine movies, and the idea of having to incorporate the stories that have come before strangely is the story of the movie. Which is to say it’s the characters in the film inheriting everything that’s come before in previous generations, whether it’s sins of the father, whether it’s the wisdom that they’ve acquired. And the question is this new generation, are they up to the task, can they stand up to what they have to? And so in a way, I feel like we coming into this movie have inherited a lot, and the question is can we do it? And that question we ask ourselves every day."
One topic that came up is a Kylo redemption tour and when he comes back to the light he dons the Skywalker name.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
One topic that came up is a Kylo redemption tour and when he comes back to the light he dons the Skywalker name.
well the name is singular

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Looking forward to it.
Despite the prequels and The Last Jedi being rubbish, I will always be a fan of Star Wars and lap up anything they feed me.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Looking forward to it.
Despite the prequels and The Last Jedi being rubbish, I will always be a fan of Star Wars and lap up anything they feed me.

I don't get why people didn't like Last Jedi. I thought it was very entertaining.

The Rey/Kylo tag team scene was badass.