LEGEND New Movie Trailers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
going to be the best movie eva !!!

:cool:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The books were dense and had so many layers.

The movie was horrible.

I liked the original movie Dune. Yes, it left things out - it had to, to be even 3 hours. It certainly could have been done better in retrospect. But on its own merits, it was enjoyable, albeit at times slightly campy. Like most Lynch films.

The novel really isn't something that can be tackled as a single movie. But I have to admit, I saw the movie on multiple Saturday afternoons on cable, and enjoyed it, even if it wasn't an all time classic (unlike the book). It did suffer from having Sean Young in a key part, during that brief period where she was a leading lady thanks to Blade Runner.

Keep in mind that dense, many layered books tend not to make great movies - unless the filmmaker dared to radically rewrite them.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I've never seen Dune. I like Superheroes, and used to read fantasy fiction but SciFi just isn't my bag. I tried to watch the new Blade runner and just couldn't get into it. I did like Star Wars.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy

Heads up, the Gov turned his trailer post into a mini-AMA on reddit. Sample:

Capture4.PNG

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Dude I like seeing the Mexican Terminator man, that was freaking rad
The dudes at Skynet finally get it right
I am suspect about the rest of the flick, like why do we have to keep seeing Arnold show up again and again.

That is cool.

Sara Conner is scary looking AF now though.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last time I use an IMDB video link like ever! Damned thing loads twice every time I'm on this page haha