LEGEND New Movie Trailers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsAndEwe

Rookie
Saw Joker. Great movie 9/10. Character driven comic book film. Superb performance by Joaquin Phoenix. If you can get past the left-wing story-telling, and you like intriguing Origin stories, then you'll love it.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Saw Joker. Great movie 9/10. Character driven comic book film. Superb performance by Joaquin Phoenix. If you can get past the left-wing story-telling, and you like intriguing Origin stories, then you'll love it.

Going today. I loved "King of Comedy" which this is compared to quite often so I'm looking forward to it. I love character driven stories and Phoenix is a great actor.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Going today. I loved "King of Comedy" which this is compared to quite often so I'm looking forward to it. I love character driven stories and Phoenix is a great actor.

My father never liked Jerry Lewis' typical work in movies. He thought he was a fantastic actor and wasted his talent playing a buffoon so often.

If any of you haven't seen The King of Comedy make sure you see it right away. No special effects, just straight up great acting and writing.

@PARAM have you seen Dallas Buyers Club. Among the best character driven stories I've ever seen. Also same with Boys Don't Cry. Hilary Swank is a favorite of mine and in this film she was awesome.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
My father never liked Jerry Lewis' typical work in movies. He thought he was a fantastic actor and wasted his talent playing a buffoon so often.

If any of you haven't seen The King of Comedy make sure you see it right away. No special effects, just straight up great acting and writing.

@PARAM have you seen Dallas Buyers Club. Among the best character driven stories I've ever seen. Also same with Boys Don't Cry. Hilary Swank is a favorite of mine and in this film she was awesome.
I saw both films, Les. Excellent films.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I saw both films, Les. Excellent films.

Some of the sets in those two were very tight, closed in and no frills. But the acting and dialogue were so outstanding.

Dallas Buyers Club is one of only 5 movies tat have pulled Best Actor and Best Supporting Actor awards. When I was informed I wasn't surprised at all.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
How about Colin Firth?

Did you see that boating flick he did?
Mercy.....
Not so good. But he is a solid actor. And will age really well.
Cumberbatch though, I don’t know, he has only 2 decent movies to his name. The Sherlock thing never impressed me, way too complicated for it’s own good. The Imitation Game was okay but it was just another period-piece British guy who’s closet gay. Anyway, color me unimpressed.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Did you see that boating flick he did?
Mercy.....
Not so good. But he is a solid actor. And will age really well.
Cumberbatch though, I don’t know, he has only 2 decent movies to his name. The Sherlock thing never impressed me, way too complicated for it’s own good. The Imitation Game was okay but it was just another period-piece British guy who’s closet gay. Anyway, color me unimpressed.
Boating flick? No. BTW what actor doesn't make a less than impressive movie? Have to pay the bills.:)

I really liked the new Sherlock series but each season was so short and now it has been years since the last one. I thought he sucked as Khan on ST2.

Good call on Firth. He does look like he will get the middle age male heavy roles for quite some time. Much like Tom Wilkinson has done.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmI7WKrAtqs

the-mandalorian-poster-pedro-pascal-400x600.jpg