New: Latest on Kroenke, Rams and NFL in STL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Of course, I'm speculating... we all are. Because? Kroenke hasn't said a word. Now, that's a fact.

Not sure what you're saying... I'm saying it's clear it was not an interview. So, this is one guy's take on the stadium and is making it sound like the words are coming out of Kroenke's mouth.

Of course, they aren't (coming out of his mouth).

He hasn't said a word in years.
We only know that he hasn't said a word to the public. Grubman has said that they have been in communication, Stan has been to every NFL meeting with the other owners, he and Demoff have met with the NFL, and you are trying to make the case that he has said nothing in any of those meetings.

I get that you would like him to make a public statement. But he's not likely to until the dust settles. And he's also not likely to instruct Demoff to go all Fabiani on us. Gee darn.

bluecoconuts

Legend
That's the video from the owners meetings. I didn't see all the questions from the first guy originally but the reporter seemed kind of confused. Davis maybe not the typical owner but I am starting to really like the way he has handle his home market.

He's set himself up to return back home if things don't work out in Carson, that's for sure.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That's the video from the owners meetings. I didn't see all the questions from the first guy originally but the reporter seemed kind of confused. Davis maybe not the typical owner but I am starting to really like the way he has handle his home market.

ah k - hadn't seen that one, yea starting to kind of like him as an owner...as opposed to like a dan snyder
Yeah - I gotta say - Captain Kangaroo looked pretty human in that video. I'm kind of tainted because my uncle was a business partner of Al's and he really didn't have many good things to say about junior.

iced

Yeah - I gotta say - Captain Kangaroo looked pretty human in that video. I'm kind of tainted because my uncle was a business partner of Al's and he really didn't have many good things to say about junior.

not gonna lie - i'm jealous of seeing a passionate owner who clearly wants to stay in his city...

And I think Mark is starting to run that team better than Al - atleast it looks like they have a QB and a couple pieces.. Wonder what Del Rio will do over there

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
not gonna lie - i'm jealous of seeing a passionate owner who clearly wants to stay in his city...

And I think Mark is starting to run that team better than Al - atleast it looks like they have a QB and a couple pieces.. Wonder what Del Rio will do over there

If Davis had Kroenke's money and business acumen the Raiders would be a force in the NFL for a long time. He's finally let football people run the football side of things and he's just being an owner.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty impressive political move by the Mayor. Appointing somebody he knows is in over his head to argue the case. He gets seen as somebody who's defending the people yet isn't a danger to winning the argument and potentially hurting the chances of a stadium being built.

The Ripper

Starter
Name
Rip
Pretty impressive political move by the Mayor. Appointing somebody he knows is in over his head to argue the case. He gets seen as somebody who's defending the people yet isn't a danger to winning the argument and potentially hurting the chances of a stadium being built.

As long as it's not seen as not defending the suit then Proff Ammann may get his chance in an appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.