New: Latest on Kroenke, Rams and NFL in STL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The difference between a dog and a fox is about a dozen drinks.:whistle:

Very True, but the only time the playing field is even is when the guy has money...I believe Georgia was quite a dish in her day and she was able to capture the golden goose! And I don't think she was part of the philosophy "That I never went to bed with an ugly woman, I woke with a few, but I never went to bed with one."

iced

Hmmm....'88 huh?
How did this happen then?

Los Angeles Rams vs. San Francisco 49ers, NFC Championship Game, January 14, 1990

http://thecanonreview.blogspot.com/2010/06/los-angeles-rams-vs-san-francisco-49ers.html

I am sure that there was ample stuff going on that DID support the narrative, no need to embellish...

damn, its like they knew they were plotting a move 10 years in advance back to LA when they destroyed GSOT with terrible drafts and letting players like London Fletcher and Warner go too

Now I see why Bradford was traded - Kroenke wants to move to LA!

iced

Who else is there?

Better question is why not?

Goodell is operating under what all 32 owners collectively want - not one individual owner...And if Spanos is the favorite of the three, that's helps his corner even more..

I mean hell, it ain't like the Mayors of Oakland or SD are working directly with the boss man...then again,neither of them have to since their owners are willing to pick up the phone..goodell is more of an asset than a crutch - especially since its "well known amongst the owners that Kroenke isn't working with St.Louis"

The Ripper

Starter
Name
Rip
damn, its like they knew they were plotting a move 10 years in advance back to LA when they destroyed GSOT with terrible drafts and letting players like London Fletcher and Warner go too

Now I see why Bradford was traded - Kroenke wants to move to LA!
2007 with the lease change

dhaab

Rookie
Anyone watch the Cardinals vs. Dodgers game tonight on ESPN? Two of the most storied and famous NL baseball franchises with two great starting pitchers facing off. DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:

y2joey

UDFA
Anyone watch the Cardinals vs. Dodgers game tonight on ESPN? Two of the most storied and famous NL baseball franchises with two great starting pitchers facing off. DELETED.

It's baseball....they got like 80 more games minimum they can still see, and the Dodgers are first in attendance this season..

iced

It's baseball....they got like 80 more games minimum they can still see, and the Dodgers are first in attendance this season..

DELETED

http://espn.go.com/mlb/attendance/_/sort/homePct

upload_2015-6-8_1-28-5.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone watch the Cardinals vs. Dodgers game tonight on ESPN? Two of the most storied and famous NL baseball franchises with two great starting pitchers facing off. DELETED.

So on an off night they drew under 2k from Busch stadiums capacity and this prompts a criticism of LA fans? This was also the lowest attendance number of the 4 game series and is 5k less than their major league leading attendance average. Dodgers lead MLB in home attendance by 3600 a night and road attendance are 2nd 400 a night behind SF. So yes please tell me again how bad LA and Dodgers/Rams fans are about supporting their teams.

bluecoconuts

Legend

2013 NHL playoffs, Kings vs Blues Game 1, 2, and 5. Do you still have questions?

yet St.Louis has a higher attendance rate on average, in a smaller market which we hear so much about

http://espn.go.com/mlb/attendance/_/sort/homePct

View attachment 6620

You're reading that graph wrong.

LA total attendance: 1,442,563
LA average attendance: 46,534

St Louis total attendance: 1,245,457
St Louis average attendance: 42,946

Los Angeles is averaging 3,588 more fans per game. The difference?

Dodger Stadium seats: 56,000
Busch Stadium seats: 43,975

Busch stadium has a higher percentage because they have less seats. If it had the same capacity as Dodger stadium it would be 76.6%.

So we can either establish that both fan bases suck or both fan bases are just fine and dandy. Either way lets move past stupid city bashing.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Anyone watch the Cardinals vs. Dodgers game tonight on ESPN? Two of the most storied and famous NL baseball franchises with two great starting pitchers facing off. DELETED
I'd tread lightly here. I'm not going to allow the targeting and calling out of either fan base. This rule is well known.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
This is at least the 3rd time I've read some shit about the Blues or the Scottrade Center or some other shit being used as a criticism against STL. There is too much tension on both sides of this.

IMO, This is why this discussion should really end.

At least until there is more news.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

So on an off night they drew under 2k from Busch stadiums capacity and this prompts a criticism of LA fans? This was also the lowest attendance number of the 4 game series and is 5k less than their major league leading attendance average. Dodgers lead MLB in home attendance by 3600 a night and road attendance are 2nd 400 a night behind SF. So yes please tell me again how bad LA and Dodgers/Rams fans are about supporting their teams.

Looks like from that list every other team would have a lower % of seats sold if they played in Dodger Stadium too. Are we really going to get in a debate on which fans support their teams more? Seriously?
I'm going to allow the above three responses as they were in response to quite honestly an unprovoked attack of the LA fan base.

I'll put it real simple. If it happens again in either direction, I will either block the member from this thread or ban them from the site. Depends on how cranky it makes me at the time.

So we can either establish that both fan bases suck or both fan bases are just fine and dandy. Either way lets move past stupid city bashing.

About sums it up.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This is at least the 3rd time I've read some crap about the Blues or the Scottrade Center or some other crap being used as a criticism against STL. There is too much tension on both sides of this.

IMO, This is why this discussion should really end.

At least until there is more news.
I get what you're saying but it's not going to happen just because someone started flinging poo. Yeah - instead, I think I'll just block the offender for a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.