New: Latest on Kroenke, Rams and NFL in STL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beej

Rookie
I wonder if KOA campgrounds would be interested in purchasing the naming rights to our new stadium. #randomthoughts

or maybe motel 6. This is St Louis and we'll leave the light on for ya.

Last edited:

beej

Rookie
we could market ourselves as an NFL tourist city, where you come on in and stay a while, and we treat 'em like family while they get their house built in some other place. That would keep us from getting tired of the same ole uniforms all the time.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
we could market ourselves as an NFL tourist city, where you come on in and stay a while, and we treat 'em like family while they get their house built in some other place. That would keep us from getting tired of the same ole uniforms all the time.

My first choice would be Enterprise Field (Stadium). Nick name it the Mother Ship.

My second choice would be World Wide Technologies. World Wide Field has a nice ring to it as well.

Big Willie

Starter
My first choice would be Enterprise Field (Stadium). Nick name it the Mother Ship.

My second choice would be World Wide Technologies. World Wide Field has a nice ring to it as well.
World Wide loves to sponsor soccer....so that name is a definite possibility.

beej

Rookie
2 guys walking to their seats:
guy 1: who we rooting for today, blue guys or the red guys?
guy 2: Arch has got blue lights so I think it's the blue guys?
guy 1: cool I like blue.
guy 2: I heard we got black and silver coming for a spell next week.
guy 1: hmm that's gonna make the arch look funky. Black lights?
guy 2: shrugs

iced

That's because the bay area gangs can't get along or play nice with others... put the Raiders in LA and treat the rivalry the same way MLB handles Dodgers vs. Giants after the fan there was stabbed a few years back...

Its not gang related; its because of the blood bath of the last preseason game... So many fights, couple stabbings, and even a couple shootings in the parking lot....

beej

Rookie
Its not gang related; its because of the blood bath of the last preseason game... So many fights, couple stabbings, and even a couple shootings in the parking lot....
and those aren't the gangs? just the regular folk?

bluecoconuts

Legend

If it was designed to look like that original Carson it would work better, that looked like a transport ship from the glass side.

iced

Yep - and its not like this is a first time thing....it just kept escalating every year, finally goodell just said no more

bluecoconuts

Legend

There's a bit of cross over. Raiders fans marketed themselves to gang culture to get fans in LA, and here we are. That's why a there's a lot of places that don't want the Raiders back in LA, there are stadiums that have said they don't want them, and some government officials that said the same thing.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Do you all think London will ever get a team? Not just a game here and there - an actual team in the league?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Do you all think London will ever get a team? Not just a game here and there - an actual team in the league?

I think you'd have to expand into a European conference. The travel time to and from London would be too much. Perhaps you could slot them into the NFC East or something, but they'd have an immense home field advantage with jet lag.

beej

Rookie
Classy bunch eh?
I don't know, St Louis has it's problems but an opposing fan here would probably be more likely to have someone buy him a beer after the game than to be greeted with some form of violence. but maybe the NFL would rather have it the other way. who knows?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Thought this was a good picture of the Lou. You can see the north Riverfront really well.

11295536_10204140099799469_3680062415474418989_n.jpg

The Ripper

Starter
Name
Rip
I think you'd have to expand into a European conference. The travel time to and from London would be too much. Perhaps you could slot them into the NFC East or something, but they'd have an immense home field advantage with jet lag.

All that is true but the main issue is the difference in labor laws. The current CBA wouldn't be valid in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.