New: Latest on Kroenke, Rams and NFL in STL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4

When asked about the possibility of moving the Rams to LA when he purchased the rest of the team Stan Kroenke said......

Well, we all know what the honorable one said. So I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock in what Davis says right now. If that's the best, maybe only option besides selling he could very well think differently. Who's going to buy the Raiders now, with a crumbling stadium, no hope of a new one in Oakland and Carson deal that's still behind Inglewood? I'd say everything's on the table for Davis right now, just to SURVIVE and stay an owner.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
If the NFL wants to start the global expansion, why isnt Canada a destination? They obviously embrace the sport

Only downside can see is the two most likely cities already have franchises very close to them.

Toronto with the Bills and Vancouver with the SeaBitches.

Goose

GoosesGanders
Name
Goose
If the NFL wants to start the global expansion, why isnt Canada a destination? They obviously embrace the sport

There has been a lot of talk about the Bills possibly going to Toronto before the sale. Outside of that I wonder if the CFL would try and keep them out.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I agree, I just don't want any animosity from the fans abroad because we had to switch divisions.

I don't want that either, but some would rather us lose a team than change a conference. That's kinda cold too.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I saw this photo and it just made me laugh.

54M63yc.png
Stan is just getting ready to lap Spanos and Davis but they don't realize it.

iced

I must be losing track on who's saying what, I could have sworn you talked about Peacock becoming an owner.

Nope - I know Moosestache has.

lol I've never insinuated anyone trading ownerships, someone buying/selling, at most i've said about peacock's comment about kroenke not being an owner is curious

The Ripper

Starter
Name
Rip
Davis won't sell the majority stake but open for another minority partner

Attachments

• Screenshot_8.jpg
    Screenshot_8.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 158
Status
Not open for further replies.