New: Latest on Kroenke, Rams and NFL in STL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
b55ac39472891a7ad7c2b7e14916154b8ad9412a432ab6265524936f2b9e10a5_large

I must have donned my dunce cap again because, as much as I like this from a conceptual perspective, why is there always a piece of me that thinks....1993.....flood....when I see these renderings of the new stadium 2 feet off the riverfront.

Somebody tell me that possibility has been accounted for.[/QUOTE]
Yes it has I read somewhere I can't really recall but it said something like the stadium sits like 2 feet above the flood stage of 1993. Or more can't recall really lol

Hacksaw

ROCK HARD STUD
Legatron4
I must have donned my dunce cap again because, as much as I like this from a conceptual perspective, why is there always a piece of me that thinks....1993.....flood....when I see these renderings of the new stadium 2 feet off the riverfront.
Somebody tell me that possibility has been accounted for.

Dxmissile
Yes it has I read somewhere I can't really recall but it said something like the stadium sits like 2 feet above the flood stage of 1993. Or more can't recall really lol

Hacksaw
It looks like it will float. If not they should talk to the Carson engineers.

Last edited:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Legatron4
Somebody tell me that possibility has been accounted for.

Dxmissile

Hacksaw
It looks like it will float. If not they should talk to the Carson engineers.
Is there another Legatron4 on here? Because I didn't say that.

bluecoconuts

Legend
The newest Carson drawings are way, way cooler than Inglewood...

I disagree. While I like it more than the crap they first came out with, I think the Inglewood project is much better. The only thing I really like more about Carson is that it is open air. The closed half doesn't look too bad, but the back half, I'm not digging. Honestly it looks like something the Chargers designed more than the Raiders.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler

I listened to this live and it was a pretty decent interview. They didn't grill Demoff, but he answered the questions as best he could. He did confirm that the Rams did have input in the changes made to the Stl stadium and that most of the changes won't be seen in the renderings.

Hacksaw

ROCK HARD STUD
Is there another Legatron4 on here? Because I didn't say that.
I wasn't sure. Sorry to misquote you. I quoted a quote that had your name. I guessed wrong.
When I looked back you changed your Avi again and it threw me .. lol

Hacksaw

ROCK HARD STUD
I think this stadium looks better at this point. It really is beautiful, IMO. The one thing Inglewood has over it for me is the roof with the advertisements on it. Other than that, this one wins hands down to me.
It looks way better than the arc they through out on the fly. I too love the natural grass, open air experience except for the smell of methane / egg. lol
One thing I didn't notice in their renderings were the freeways and all the oil refineries that will surround it. Clever chaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.