New: Latest on Kroenke, Rams and NFL in STL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Simply gorgeous. It's everything I've wanted in a football stadium.

If this doesn't happen, I'm going to wish I had never seen these.
No doubt - eh? This is FAR too nice to let the Raiduhs play in it. :cool:

bluecoconuts

Legend
2 questions:

1. Da freak is an "in-seat digital display"
2. Why is #96 wearing a backwards jersey? (picture 4, post #5350)

My assumption is it's similar to hockey games when they show things on the ice, only towards the seats instead.

Monteal does a really good one for an example.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'll just come right out and say it , I am one of the ones that is hoping the Rams do move back to Los Angeles

But................

I will admit that is a pretty cool looking stadium , I've always way preferred outdoor stadiums to domes

So if the Rams do stay in St Louis , I'm pretty cool with the new stadium

9T4bk4arc.jpeg

V3

Hall of Fame
Yup. After seeing the video it's pretty clear that the designers are idiots with regards to the video screens. Who the hell approved that idea? That's going to be fun for the fans in the stadium when some important part of the play is cut off due to the angled screen. Is there a way to voice concerns about this to the Peacock group?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Yup. After seeing the video it's pretty clear that the designers are idiots with regards to the video screens. Who the hell approved that idea? That's going to be fun for the fans in the stadium when some important part of the play is cut off due to the angled screen. Is there a way to voice concerns about this to the Peacock group?

The task force has a twitter. It might be more of a Ra-Ra thing though. Give it a shot.

https://twitter.com/stlstadium

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I think everyone is on a gag order at least until Friday (that's when Peacock is supposed to talk to the media) so that could be why there isn't anything out there, for any party.
Could be, but wouldn't you think someone would make a statement about a representative from the Rams being involved in the Inglewood presentation just as easily as the tweet that came out saying that Kroenke was at the Stl Stadiums's presentation?

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I don't think there's a need to lose hope, but I do think that the odds are against us. Not us getting the funding, I think we'll do our part. But getting the owners to go against him. Like the old 8-8 Rams of a few years ago, we're going to need outside help.

The comments from the NFL at this point lead me to believe that they care that STL has a team, but no one cares which team.
Well since JT's opinion seems to be of value to some, it is interesting that he stated in his most recent chat that he doesn't believe Kroenke has the votes at this point. Doesn't make it true, however.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4

Goose

GoosesGanders
Name
Goose
I'm lost. What does this mean?

"Language was removed from the budget for the Office of Administration that would prevent Governor Jay Nixon from authorizing bonds to pay for a new NFL stadium in St. Louis. Senator Ryan Silvey (R-Kansas City) said that's why he and several other lawmakers from both parties who conferred on that bill, didn't sign off on it."

"Apparently the Speaker of the House is not a fan of that language and demanded that it come out," said Silvey. "It was pretty forcefully removed during the debate and as a result, they had a hard time getting the requisite signatures to pass the committee report out."

http://www.ozarksfirst.com/story/d/...use-senate-votes/59432/zeuL2Ocxu0C3EsoefKKhZA

Status
Not open for further replies.