New: Latest on Kroenke, Rams and NFL in STL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Never seen a city government that wouldn't get approval for a business venture that cost that government no tax money to build it! They wouldn't approve a Walmart on the piece of land Kroenke bought because it was a Walmart. A stadium/entertainment complex, no problemo! Just looking at what seems obvious to me! I think he's a co-owner when it's more apparent what's going on!

AFAIK, they still have to vote on the stadium being built there. Along with it beind directly under incoming air traffic to LAX. With the government implementing no fly zones over NFL stadiums during games, that seems like a major hurdle to overcome.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
AFAIK, they still have to vote on the stadium being built there. Along with it beind directly under incoming air traffic to LAX. With the government implementing no fly zones over NFL stadiums during games, that seems like a major hurdle to overcome.
Yeah, the no building within 3 1/2 miles of the airport looks like the biggie for any stadium building. Hope it's a no go for a stadium in Inglewood so that the Rams can play in a MS riverfront stadium in a few years. Might be a ploy to get a Walmart built in Inglewood, who knows?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Yeah, the no building within 3 1/2 miles of the airport looks like the biggie for any stadium building. Hope it's a no go for a stadium in Inglewood so that the Rams can play in a MS riverfront stadium in a few years. Might be a ploy to get a Walmart built in Inglewood, who knows?

What's MS stand for?

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Sk sucks roach balls. But I still love the Rams wherever they may call home. My discussion of relocation is now over.

bluecoconuts

Legend
He's technically not building anything, yet.

Also, who's to say he'll own the stadium? Do you know what is endgame is? Everything to this point is speculation. Also, if it was for the Rams, why were they not mentioned in the proposal? Or the logo put anywhere on the drawings like you saw with the STL proposal?

As I saw one person put it, you don't announce to the world your hot new girlfriend when you're still married to your fat old wife.

It would have been incredibly stupid of Stan to put anything Rams on there though. If they do move, it will be announced after all ducks are in a row and they can go without needing to spend a season in St Louis. Its all speculation right now, but there is a lot of evidence to show he's very serious and St Louis is very close to losing the team. To deny it just hurts the cities chances.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
As I saw one person put it, you don't announce to the world your hot new girlfriend when you're still married to your fat old wife.

It would have been incredibly stupid of Stan to put anything Rams on there though. If they do move, it will be announced after all ducks are in a row and they can go without needing to spend a season in St Louis. Its all speculation right now, but there is a lot of evidence to show he's very serious and St Louis is very close to losing the team. To deny it just hurts the cities chances.

If you're building a building for your team, it makes sense to include them on the plans. If it is truly a matter of time before the Rams move, then why would he really care?

bluecoconuts

Legend
If you're building a building for your team, it makes sense to include them on the plans. If it is truly a matter of time before the Rams move, then why would he really care?

Same reason why you don't announce you have royal flush when you're playing poker. Its just a matter of time, right?

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
I can root for the Rams if they're in LA but I hope there's a reason to build the proposed stadium on the river as it would be a good thing for the city/region to have a need for it!
No matter what bean, if they stay or go im a Rams fan for life. And thats how it should be with the people in St Louis, ive all ready read on here if they move there not gonna be fans, and it shouldn't be like that.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
No matter what bean, if they stay or go im a Rams fan for life. And thats how it should be with the people in St Louis, ive all ready read on here if they move there not gonna be fans, and it shouldn't be like that.

You gonna start telling me how to be a fan along with posting absolutely meaningless videos. We can break this thread if you want to do, cause I don't really give a shit. My "loyalty" lies with my city, and community.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
You gonna start telling me how to be a fan along with posting absolutely meaningless videos. We can break this thread if you want to do, cause I don't really give a crap. My "loyalty" lies with my city, and community.
Not the Rams? If the Rams move to the UK will u still not be a fan? I dont get it, a true fan will support there team no matter where they go like ive been whem they moved to St. Louis

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Not the Rams? If the Rams move to the UK will u still not be a fan? I dont get it, a true fan will support there team no matter where they go like ive been whem they moved to St. Louis

Obviously you don't. I'm just as big a fan as you are of this team buddy.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
That's your right, but don't put your beliefs on other people. If people followed your example there would be far more Arizona Cardinals fans here. To each his own and for you to judge is not right. Now please cut this crap out because I'm sure this thread will be locked soon enough if it continues.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
This thread has been very civil so far, but I'm telling you now that you are starting crap by posting these meaningless vids. Btw, I listen to 101 espn everyday and this past Friday Randy stated that he believed the Rams will stay in the end since you want to put one of his vids up.

There's not even a fucking point to posting them. No one disagrees with what is being said on either side.

Status
Not open for further replies.