New: Latest on Kroenke, Rams and NFL in STL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
All you had to do. Color her red ass gone.

BTW - Holy Crap! What a bitch! And thanks for getting me this info.

lol yeah, and I had to link that board here too sorry. She post there because, "She can't find a good Rams board." Probably has nothing to do with her attitude. Used to have some great things to say about Bradford too. I don't really care if she stays or goes to be honest. If she would've asked a question she really wanted answered, then I would've answered it. She's just trying to elicit a response.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
She hated LA too, LA is just closer so at least she was consistent about her hate.:LOL:

Now the more important question, the hell you mfers doing checking out seahawk boards?:cautious:

loooooooooooool Yeah I know. She used to be on the PD boards when I was on there. People would link back things she said on that forum all the time to call her out. She's a genius over there.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
lol yeah, and I had to link that board here too sorry. She post there because, "She can't find a good Rams board." Probably has nothing to do with her attitude. Used to have some great things to say about Bradford too. I don't really care if she stays or goes to be honest. If she would've asked a question she really wanted answered, then I would've answered it. She's just trying to elicit a response.
Did she post something here recently? If she did, I missed it.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
She hated LA too, LA is just closer so at least she was consistent about her hate.:LOL:

Now the more important question, the hell you mfers doing checking out seahawk boards?:cautious:
I lurk on every NFC West opponent's boards to see what the enemy is thinking. I LOVE reading what they have to say when the Rams make a big move or win games they weren't supposed to win (at least in their eyes). :ROFLMAO:

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Yeah, she hated L.A. too, but she took some nice jabs at St. Louis. That "hell hole in the midwest" pissed me off.

bluecoconuts

Legend
New pictures of the LA stadium, more details for what Kroenke wants. It most definitely looks like a 1.8 billion dollar stadium, holy shit.

1000x563

1000x563

1000x563

1000x563

1000x563

1000x563

1000x563

1000x563

1000x563

1000x563

1000x563

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
That thing is huge! It will most definitely be beautiful if it gets done. Kroenke is working this thing brilliantly. He has Demoff meeting with the Stl task force while he or whoever he has employed is working on the LA thing, so he has both sides covered. I still believe that if the Stl stadium gets the financing down the team will stay.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
WOW. I love how it's sinked into the ground. You could walk around outside and still feel big. This is amazing. Idc if the Rams play there now I'm gnna be fan of whoever plays in that stadium. My god.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Did she post something here recently? If she did, I missed it.

Basically "wanted to know" why every time she travels to St. Louis "everyone hates the Rams." She asked some Charger fans apparently about their team possibly moving, and they're devastated at the notion, but we "don't care." Said no one mentioned their absolutely abysmal baseball team when she asked them about their football team. Don't really know why that was thrown in there, but I'd imagine it has something to do with us being "only a baseball town."

I am slightly surprised that the Padres aren't a big thing there recently after their strong showing last year (and every year.) http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/19/s...-offense-may-go-down-as-worst-ever-.html?_r=0

Goose

GoosesGanders
Name
Goose
While I understand that the region dictates design but nothing about that screams footbal to me. It looks like something from a Disney park. Why do people think that new stadium need to look like something froma Back to the Future movie? I just dont' get it. Save the clock tower!

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
I like the colors on the 50 yard line on the seating chart are blue/dark blue and gold/dark yellow. Rams colors are similar. Maybe new uniforms? I'm not being an ass im just pointing it out.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
While I understand that the region dictates design but nothing about that screams footbal to me. It looks like something from a Disney park. Why do people think that new stadium need to look like something froma Back to the Future movie? I just dont' get it. Save the clock tower!
In 15-20 when new stadiums get built they would look like this. This stadium is future proof at least 45-50 years. The Falcons and Vikings stadium look futuristic also.

bluecoconuts

Legend

That's how the new stadiums are being designed and built. Previous it was all about simple, just outdoors and a bowl, over the years they've gotten increasingly complex. Look at Dallas, Indy, Atlanta, Minneapolis. A big flashy stadium for a big flashy city. Plus it's more than a football stadium, it's a big entertainment venue. Makes sense for the design to be "go big or go home."

It does seem almost too over the top, but word is he wants to build a palace, this is certainly it.

I like the colors on the 50 yard line on the seating chart are blue/dark blue and gold/dark yellow. Rams colors are similar. Maybe new uniforms? I'm not being an ass im just pointing it out.

Part of me wants to just say it was a coincidence, but part of me says it's not. Hard to say what type of subliminal games they're playing. Obviously Kroenke is linked to this, I have a hard time believing he would build that for another team to enjoy.

Unrelated note (to the above replies), putting in two home locker rooms, and two team offices, could be his way of saying "If they can't get it done, they can join me." It depends on if Davis/Spanos would be willing to swallow some pride though, which I'm not so convinced they would. It'll be interesting what, if anything, comes out of the owners meetings. I don't think you'd see Spanos or Davis immediately pulling back from the Carson project though, regardless of what happens.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
There are quite a few cities, actually, but that isn't the point. The point is many people who don't know crap about the city of St. Louis thinks the citizens just crap on the Rams while praising the Cardinals and that isn't true at all. This claim is old as hell and it's just tired and very far from the truth.

I understand your point. I, for one, have never thought that.

My only thought while reading your post was the high percentage of opponent fans that are in the dome when I travel to see the Rams once or twice a year. It seems that when the Rams are winning, most people want to go to the game, but not when they're losing. And, my thought was that this happens in every city.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
That's how the new stadiums are being designed and built. Previous it was all about simple, just outdoors and a bowl, over the years they've gotten increasingly complex. Look at Dallas, Indy, Atlanta, Minneapolis. A big flashy stadium for a big flashy city. Plus it's more than a football stadium, it's a big entertainment venue. Makes sense for the design to be "go big or go home."

It does seem almost too over the top, but word is he wants to build a palace, this is certainly it.

Part of me wants to just say it was a coincidence, but part of me says it's not. Hard to say what type of subliminal games they're playing. Obviously Kroenke is linked to this, I have a hard time believing he would build that for another team to enjoy.

Unrelated note (to the above replies), putting in two home locker rooms, and two team offices, could be his way of saying "If they can't get it done, they can join me." It depends on if Davis/Spanos would be willing to swallow some pride though, which I'm not so convinced they would. It'll be interesting what, if anything, comes out of the owners meetings. I don't think you'd see Spanos or Davis immediately pulling back from the Carson project though, regardless of what happens.
Even the color of the football players are blue and gold. Stan is one smart dude. Every step of his is cleverly cacualted. It's still amazing to me how they sink it into the ground that much. I never seen a stadium in the ground that deep before. I also like that there is no big screen hanging from the roof like att stadium in Dallas. That's to distracting when your watching a game inside. And there's no traditional square score board. It's all wavy and unique with a a bunch of electric banners wrapping around the stadium. You can't compare this stadium to the proposed Carson stadium. It's not even close. This ingelwood stadium is all white and bright inside and outside. Like GOD created it for heaven.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Even the color of the football players are blue and gold. Stan is one smart dude. Every step of his is cleverly cacualted. It's still amazing to me how they sink it into the ground that much. I never seen a stadium in the ground that deep before. I also like that there is no big screen hanging from the roof like att stadium in Dallas. That's to distracting when your watching a game inside. And there's no traditional square score board. It's all wavy and unique with a a bunch of electric banners wrapping around the stadium. You can't compare this stadium to the proposed Carson stadium. It's not even close. This ingelwood stadium is all white and bright inside and outside. Like GOD created it for heaven.

Apple iPark seems to be a fitting sponsorship - stadium name.

Status
Not open for further replies.