New Defense - Ongoing season discussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I think we're definitely playing better in the secondary due to Williams settling in. Also White being benched, Curl being used more in the box, Wallace and McCullough emerging a bit, etc. So there is reason to think they have turned a corner in terms of improvement.

What worries me is Darnold is going to see the big rush lanes they've left up front and he'll be ready to take advantage. And Darnold is a very underrated athlete. The boy can move when he wants to.

But overall I think Minnesota is a game where the offense needs to show up. I didn't expect the Raiders defense to be easy to score on. Vikes are very disciplined and well coordinated but they're not elite in terms of talent. So I think this offense must show up and finish drives while avoiding stupid fucking turnovers if we're gonna have a chance to win.
The offense will absolutely have to show up. It's on a Thursday so weird things happen, but I wouldn't expect a low scoring game.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The was a player I wanted The Rams to draft.

PAYTON WILSON!! He finally got solid playing time last night against the Jets.

The Rams had a chance & he fell to them in a sense. #98 The Steelers drafted him.

Why not TRADE UP from #99 who The Rams drafted Kinchens. We’ll see how that works out but PAYTON WILSON should have been forever a RAM !!

Creed Humphries ?? Was a player the Rams actually passed on.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Y'all better put some respect on Shula's name. I knew and know he's going to be a great DC. We are fixing to see some results now!

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Minnesota had 140 yards of offense in the first quarter on two long touchdown drives.

Over the final three quarters, the Vikings had 136 total yards of offense.

That's real positive for the Rams' Defense.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
You know who played well was Rozeboom. He was filling and tackling hard. I know no one likes him at ILB but I was watching him and he came to play.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
You know who played well was Rozeboom. He was filling and tackling hard. I know no one likes him at ILB but I was watching him and he came to play.
I know a lot of us like Speights. He didn't make many plays but I do remember seeing one when he stopped Jones dead with a vicious hit. The announcers were on another subject and didn't say a word and I'm thinking, say something there. That was a great play. More time to develop him and he will be a playa.

brucebruce

Rookie
I know a lot of us like Speights. He didn't make many plays but I do remember seeing one when he stopped Jones dead with a vicious hit. The announcers were on another subject and didn't say a word and I'm thinking, say something there. That was a great play. More time to develop him and he will be a playa.

do you recall the time and quarter?