Neil deGrasse Tyson SoFi stadium walk through

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldnotdead

Legend
Hawks are great pigeon control. They are used in lots if not most large cities that have a pigeon problem. NYC is a prime example of falcons being used to control pigeons. I used to see hawks taking pigeons in flight when I lived in Carlsbad.

I will never forget I was driving down the street a block from home when a flock of pigeons were flying directly at me no more than 6 or so feet off the ground. They were hauling for all they were worth. About 20 ft from me there was an explosion of feathers. I stopped and looked out my window and there was a redtail hawk flying away with a pigeon in it's talons. That flock of pigeons had moved into the area about a week before. Within a week of what I saw, they were gone and we never had a pigeon problem again.

I talked to a forest service guy one day and he said that hawks prefer pigeons over a lot of prey. He said pigeons aren't particularly smart, very plentiful and easier for them to catch than a rabbit or squirrel.

It's why you see crows always fighting with hawks, because the hawks eat young crows and raid their nests as well.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
This is the crux of what’s wrong with your reasoning.

Gravity will still exist whether you wish to “believe” in it or not.

I read his point accurately. Why don’t you go back and do the same. You just made up the “believe” thing out of whole cloth. Chilling.
Someone, anyone... please provide a link to NDT “unfairly attacking” any science or theory?

Do you see your words? You have couched the idea of an attack subjectively.

Based on your previous postings, it is ok, and perhaps your DUTY to attack someone for not agreeing with your apocalyptic views and complying with politically submitting to the ruling class of your choosing.

So, actually, under your parameters, there is no such video, but to the free man? I submit to you the Sofi video, your “round earth” video, or any such random video pulled up on You Tube.

His despotism is baked into the cake.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Love the passion I'm seeing from you guys.

This is never gonna be the place where politics or religion are going to be permitted though.

I don't want to sound too demanding... but if some of the things discussed here in this thread bleed out into other threads across our forums I'm going to be forced to take further actions than just locking this thread.

There are places all over the internet where people can go and freely discuss these kinds of topics. They are never going to be welcomed here though. We keep it out of here for very good reasons. Please help us keep our place free from this going forward.

Thank you

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Love the passion I'm seeing from you guys.

This is never gonna be the place where politics or religion are going to be permitted though.

I don't want to sound too demanding... but if some of the things discussed here in this thread bleed out into other threads across our forums I'm going to be forced to take further actions than just locking this thread.

There are places all over the internet where people can go and freely discuss these kinds of topics. They are never going to be welcomed here though. We keep it out of here for very good reasons. Please help us keep our place free from this going forward.

Thank you
What HE said.

Status
Not open for further replies.