NBA Conference Finals are great

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well the Cavs open as a 12 point underdog for game one.

The largest spread since Lakers-Sixers in 200-2001.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Whatever Les... I still hate LeBron and Cleveland. :puke:I'll only root for King James if he's playing against Golden State or if he signs with my O-Town Magic.

Got yer LeBron jersey and pierogies ready @Selassie I ??? :yay:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I’m all in on rooting for the Cavs to pull the upset. If Houston can hang in without Paul, who knows? Lebron won’t be shooting 3 for 30 like the Rockets did

I'll have some friends from back home in CLE send you a Cavs uni and pierogies too then. There is enough to go around and @Selassie I cannot eat all the pierogies in CLE now that he is rocking a svelte new bod.

The weird thing about the last two games of the HOU GS series is you can understand missing heavily contested long distance shots but the Rockets missed wide open shots too and of course especially in game 7. Over and over. That's why I posting the brickbrickbrick and HOU is shooting like Rodman comments. I've been watching hoops since I was a kid and can't remember more bricks........

I hope we have reason to celebrate, I'm a bit low about the chances because Love will miss at least game one, unless the protocol is different in the NBA from the NFL, and may not be 100% at any point even if it goes 7 games. He was concussed on an inadvertent elbow earlier this season so they will be more cautious I think. Two concussions that close isn't good.

Green is an OK substitute, maybe even pretty good, and we will see how he does logging starters minutes for the whole series, but the big thing missing will be the rebounds.

If Larry Nance Jr. suddenly played like his father the Cavs could win LOL.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
As much as I'd like to see Golden State go down in flames... I realize the chances of that happening are basically slim and none.

Hopefully the Cavs at least rough the shit out of the warriors... that will be their only hope.