NBA Conference Finals are great

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow

Rockets up by 10 at the half on the road without CP3.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I love the NBA but the reliance on the 3 has taken a lot of enjoyment out of the game for me. The physicality is all but gone and the sport has become much less creative at the Pro level

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It's official.

LeBron James is the GOAT.

Dude is iron!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He wins the Finals I'll agree

35 points, 15 rebounds, 9 assists.

On the road in game 7..........WHOA

He won't win the Finals because of a stacked team.

He's playing on a second string team and beating everyone.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
35 points, 15 rebounds, 9 assists.

On the road in game 7..........WHOA

He won't win the Finals because of a stacked team.

He's playing on a second string team and beating everyone.

He is great but he beat a team without its 2 best players. Let’s not forget Boston was a pickem to Milwaukee and a underdog to Philly. Nobody expected Boston to be here this late

Hats off to him, he was awesome tonight.

I will say this he is probably the best basketball player ever, but not the best competitor and that does play a factor in being the GOAT imho

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hell of a run and year. They sucked tonight and Cleveland took it from them. Going cold up 10 twice in this game killed them.
Yeah they played like the inexperienced group of kids they are. And Rozier/Morris/Smart showed why they will be solid bench players, but not starters. It was basically Tatum vs Lebron. Lebron was Lebron, just flat out terrific. But they don’t win that game without Jeff Green. Hats off to James. 8 straight finals. Amazing.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He is great but he beat a team without its 2 best players. Let’s not forget Boston was a pickem to Milwaukee and a underdog to Philly. Nobody expected Boston to be here this late

Hats off to him, he was awesome tonight.

I will say this he is probably the best basketball player ever, but not the best competitor and that does play a factor in being the GOAT imho

I'm not sure that the Celtics aren't better without Irving.

I don't know how good the fit is.

8 straight finals. Amazing.

It's incredible in the cap era and it's been fun to watch him play.

I don't think he will stay in CLE so we can talk about where he lands next after the Finals are over.

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol.
You would be the only one.
Night and day better with him and I don’t think they have any issues with the Cavs if he’s playing. (or anyone in the east for that matter)

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Lebron! Yes GOTE for sure.... Greatest Of This Era.. All time greatest will never belong to a single player for me just too many variables. Lebron is absolutely spectacular though, an amazing athlete and Competitor

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Night and day better with him and I don’t think they have any issues with the Cavs if he’s playing.

I think they played fantastic basketball without him. It took a spectacular performance by James to close the series.

Irving is always going to get dings here and there and it looks like they can play fine without him.

All time greatest will never belong to a single player for me just too many variables.

I've always thought the automatic statement that Jordan is the GOAT was too close minded. Especially because people reflexively go to the 6-0 record in the Finals and the prolific scoring. By that standard Bill Russell will never be eclipsed.

There are too many variables and eras in the NBA have been as different as they have been in the NFL.

The style of the general play has shifted many times in my life and rules have changed.

IMO LeBron, Jordan and Duncan are the guys in the discussion.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think they played fantastic basketball without him. It took a spectacular performance by James to close the series.

Irving is always going to get dings here and there and it looks like they can play fine without him.
Overachieved without him? Absolutely.
But it’s silly to think they can play fine without him. I get it though, in order to pontificate on LeBrons greatness you have to make sure you exaggerate the level of the competition he faced.

On a different note, and I’m not sure who brought it up, but Kyrie not being there with the team is very suspicious to me. Sure he can’t play but how is he not on the sidelines during the biggest game of the year?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lebron! Yes GOTE for sure.... Greatest Of This Era.. All time greatest will never belong to a single player for me just too many variables. Lebron is absolutely spectacular though, an amazing athlete and Competitor
Perfectly stated. Greatest of this era for sure.
Although if he can some pull off a victory in the finals, I think that might have to change

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

I don't know how good the fit is.

It's incredible in the cap era and it's been fun to watch him play.

I don't think he will stay in CLE so we can talk about where he lands next after the Finals are over.

Kyrie is a great fit. They had the best record in the East with him. Would of won this series with him, no doubt

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Overachieved without him? Absolutely.
But it’s silly to think they can play fine without him. I get it though, in order to pontificate on LeBrons greatness you have to make sure you exaggerate the level of the competition he faced.

On a different note, and I’m not sure who brought it up, but Kyrie not being there with the team is very suspicious to me. Sure he can’t play but how is he not on the sidelines during the biggest game of the year?

Ya, thought that was weird too. Hayward was there