Name One Player You Hope The Rams Pick With Their 52nd or 57th Pick.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Austin Jackson, USC, OT. Huge upside, great kid, just needs a little polish, and to continue to get stronger. No question to me, he’d end up being our starting OLT for a long time.

He’d be my guy, in he’s available.

I’d be happy with Cam Akers, and my sleeper would be Jeremy Chinn, maybe after slight trade downs.

I don’t love how this draft lines up for us, need wise, early on.

edited to add names.
So, still hoping for Mims, Chinn, Moss, Akers, Biadasz, or Jones. Not in order. I’d be happy if we snagged one of these guys, if not two of them.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Glad to see the 4 I wanted still in play!

Anyone who watched our games last year realized early and often our oline, especially the interior, had NO push! We couldn’t pass or run block worth a lick!! Too many games our run-game, which opened up our amazing offense in prior years, SUCKEDDD! There’s no way McVay and Les didn’t note that all season; shit, we traded desperately for Corbett and reshuffled the line several times. That ends now! Go get Hunt to plug next to Big Whit, either keep Blythe at center or target Hennessey/Harris, Edwards at RG, and Evans at RT. BOOM SET

Then focus on an OLB and ILB to develop for Staley.

I still see it:

2a) Hunt
2b) Uche
3a) Hennessey
3b) ILB/WR
4) WR/ILB

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was absolutely thrilled when the Rams selected RB Cam Akers with the 52nd Pick! I honestly think he will prove to be the Best RB in this Draft and become a Rams Fans Favorite for many Years/Seasons! I definitely think Akers was a steal for the Rams at 52 and I also think that Terrell Lewis will be a steal for the Rams as well IF he can stay healthy! While, I wish the Rams could have drafted a MLB and a Center I do think they had a very good draft this evening!!! Can’t wait to see what they do tomorrow!!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know I will be the only one who picks this player and will get blasted for naming him but I hope the Rams pick RB Cam Akers! I just think he is going to have a great NFL Career for some NFL Team and it might as well be the Rams! I think his college career could had been even a lot better but his team and his offensive line did not help him!

winner winner, chicken dinner.