Name One Player You Hope The Rams Pick With Their 52nd or 57th Pick.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
I know I will be the only one who picks this player and will get blasted for naming him but I hope the Rams pick RB Cam Akers! I just think he is going to have a great NFL Career for some NFL Team and it might as well be the Rams! I think his college career could had been even a lot better but his team and his offensive line did not help him! And, I do realize the Rams need some OL help but hopefully they can get that later in the draft as well as through Free Agency (I am also one of those crazy Rams Fans that that think some of the Rams young Offensive Linemen will play a lot better this season thanks to getting some experience last season!).
I am also hoping the Rams get a MLB (Jordyn Brooks, Malik Harrison, Logan Wilson, Troy Dye, etc) somewhere in this draft. And, if the Rams can add a Center (Biadasz, Cushenberry, etc) in this draft I will be a Very Happy Rams Fan!

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know I will be the only one who picks this player and will get blasted for naming him but I hope the Rams pick RB Cam Akers! I just think he is going to have a great NFL Career for some NFL Team and it might as well be the Rams! I think his college career could had been even a lot better but his team and his offensive line did not help him! And, I do realize the Rams need some OL help but hopefully they can get that later in the draft as well as through Free Agency (I am also one of those crazy Rams Fans that that think some of the Rams young Offensive Linemen will play a lot better this season thanks to getting some experience last season!).
I am also hoping the Rams get a MLB (Jordyn Brooks, Malik Harrison, Logan Wilson, Troy Dye, etc) somewhere in this draft.
I know a RB is a sexy pick, as is a great WR for Sean McVay to play with, but I'm a meat and potatoes guy. I want an Oline guy.

C Jake Hansen, Oregon

TexasRam

Legend
Edwards-Helaire

The explosion and burst are game changing in my book. Jukes, vision, ability to change momentum makes him hard to track. He catches the ball out of the backfield and will be a nightmare to stop. I see Marshall Faulk burst and jukes. Some see Sproles
Or Ekeler, or Devonte Freeman. He lacks Faulks 4.3 long speed but he
Can burst past the secondary in a blink of an eye.

Biadasz -Many have mocked him to us in round 3 or 4. I would love to pick him up in RD 3. Cushenberry or Muti would also make me pump my fist.

Oh wait you said one player.:)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cant name just 1, I'd love one of these guys, however I think they will all be gone before #52
Chase Claypool
JK Dobbins
Julian Okwara

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

All the fantasy geeks think Higgins is gonna bust.

Hard.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
If Available...
1587647594429.png

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Matt Hennessy, Cesar Ruiz, or Lloyd Cushenberry. I really want them to get a good center.

Jonathon Taylor, Clyde Edwards-Helaire

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
My favorites at a position of need would be D’Andre Swift (RB), Jalen Reagor (WR), Ezra Cleveland or Austin Jackson (OT) and Jaylon Johnson (CB). However, I think all will be gone before the 50’s come around.

So my choice is ILB Jordyn Brooks of Texas Tech. A replacement for Littleton who was the toughest loss of this off-season in my opinion.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
I hope CB Trevon Diggs falls to the Rams at #52. Really good press man coverage corner at Alabama. Skill position on defense!

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
JK Dobbins. I think he’s the real deal. If he’s in horns, I don’t think we’d miss Gurley THAT much.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I want one of these WR's; Mims or Jefferson

Starting to think neither are within range, now.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
52: dream is Ruiz, but for reality it’s Cush. If gone, then I’d pick Trade back. This draft is deep thru at least 100 without much drop off from 40-100+.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shenault, Baun, Biadasz or Higgins would like any of them to fall to us.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dobbins and one of the centers

Then in the third round, LBs