LEGEND My Dog ROCKS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry for your loss brother.
They give us so much, and ask little in return.
Dogs are the embodiment of everything good in this world.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
If there is a purer relationship than that that exists between a man/woman and his /her dog, ….

We’ll, there just isn’t.

Really feeling it tonite.
Cheers.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
E17DAC9A-B6F1-403A-A039-D56E6E9BB9ED.jpeg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Our friends have a Cane Corso named Malachai. They got him at the same time we got our boy Judah and they went to puppy training together.

Well Malachai still does training... but now it's with the police dogs. He's just a pet, but he does the training with the police dogs to keep him entertained.

He's 175 pounds of solid muscle. He is great with other dogs... but if someone ever broke into our friends' house... they would never leave in one piece if they weren't completely Hotel California'ed. What a beautiful beast he is.

FullSizeR.jpg

IMG951179.jpg

IMG951937.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Its been a year and a half since Guapo passed. Have to admit it still stings.
Guapo 6.jpg

But this little gal has stolen my heart too. She's the friendliest dog I've ever had. Loves people and other dogs. And she's gotten quite attached to me. She jumps on the couch next to me and tries to pry the laptop mouse of of my hand when I'm on the computer. I think she's jealous of it.

20211109_080552.jpg

Tano

Legend
Its been a year and a half since Guapo passed. Have to admit it still stings. View attachment 57734

But this little gal has stolen my heart too. She's the friendliest dog I've ever had. Loves people and other dogs. And she's gotten quite attached to me. She jumps on the couch next to me and tries to pry the laptop mouse of of my hand when I'm on the computer. I think she's jealous of it.

View attachment 57735
We had to put down our dog in August and my wife still isn't over it.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The difference between dog owners and dog lovers. We have Guapo's sibling Benny from the same litter. He'll be 17 in a few months. He's totally blind now. Doesn't move around that well anymore. Has congestive heart failure. Is on two medications for the rest of his life. But no pain or suffering. Just coughs now and then. The medication really helped limit that.

We love our dogs. They are family. We committed to this being a lifetime thing and to help them through any problems they have. Even if it cost more money. My in laws said we should just put him down because he's so old and the daily hassle of giving medication 3 times a day. And the extra cost.

That is a perfect example of being a dog owner but not a dog lover. We would never do that to Benny. He's perfectly happy with his life. He gets all the love and attention a dog would want. The vet said other than the heart thing his bloodwork was remarkably good for a dog his age. And the medication will control it and keep him comfortable for a long time. He said it would be wrong to put him down in his condition. His quality of life is still good.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The difference between dog owners and dog lovers. We have Guapo's sibling Benny from the same litter. He'll be 17 in a few months. He's totally blind now. Doesn't move around that well anymore. Has congestive heart failure. Is on two medications for the rest of his life. But no pain or suffering. Just coughs now and then. The medication really helped limit that.

We love our dogs. They are family. We committed to this being a lifetime thing and to help them through any problems they have. Even if it cost more money. My in laws said we should just put him down because he's so old and the daily hassle of giving medication 3 times a day. And the extra cost.

That is a perfect example of being a dog owner but not a dog lover. We would never do that to Benny. He's perfectly happy with his life. He gets all the love and attention a dog would want. The vet said other than the heart thing his bloodwork was remarkably good for a dog his age. And the medication will control it and keep him comfortable for a long time. He said it would be wrong to put him down in his condition. His quality of life is still good.
As long as there is no pain and suffering, there's no way I would put him down.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
As long as there is no pain and suffering, there's no way I would put him down.
Absolutely not. If we're not committed to take care these little guys we should not be owning a dog. I have to give him one medication 3 times a day. Another one twice a day I mix in his food.

I'd never put him down just because its more convenient to do so. He does sleep a lot due to his age. But he still has decent quality of life. He sits in my wife's lap during the day and sleeps in our bed at night. He's perfectly content with that. Probably over attached to her but she doesn't mind.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are babysitting a puppy that we raised named JJ. We gave him to some family friends who love him so much. Right now I feel like an Native American-giver for wanting to keep him! He's a 5 pound Havanese,,,,

View: https://imgur.com/LgnoL9W

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We are babysitting a puppy that we raised named JJ. We gave him to some family friends who love him so much. Right now I feel like an Native American-giver for wanting to keep him! He's a 5 pound Havanese,,,,

View: https://imgur.com/LgnoL9W

Small dogs are awesome. I'm at a point in my age where I don't have the energy to keep up with a big dog. We are a chihuahua family. We still have Guapo's sibling Benny from the same litter. He'll be 17 in a couple months and he's still going strong. Just a grouchy old guy who snaps at our 2 year old chihuahua all the time.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Small dogs are awesome. I'm at a point in my age where I don't have the energy to keep up with a big dog. We are a chihuahua family. We still have Guapo's sibling Benny from the same litter. He'll be 17 in a couple months and he's still going strong. Just a grouchy old guy who snaps at our 2 year old chihuahua all the time.
You got the Les Nessman dogs!