LEGEND My Dog ROCKS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I always thought it was toxic to dogs. I was panicking but she just seemed high as hell.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
278B4892-3052-492C-B630-893CFC5C05E1.jpeg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I always thought it was toxic to dogs. I was panicking but she just seemed high as hell.
In simple terms, decarbing is the process of releasing the affects of THC by heating pot to 250° for approximately 25 minutes. Without doing so, CBD is the compound you will have. Maybe dogs react different than humans but that is the general process for humans. Someone who knows more can feel free to chime in. But I've made CBD salves and THC edibles, along with tinctures, oils, and butters. And I've had to decarb all of them to make something that will get you high.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
In simple terms, decarbing is the process of releasing the affects of THC by heating pot to 250° for approximately 25 minutes. Without doing so, CBD is the compound you will have. Maybe dogs react different than humans but that is the general process for humans. Someone who knows more can feel free to chime in. But I've made CBD salves and THC edibles, along with tinctures, oils, and butters. And I've had to decarb all of them to make something that will get you high.
Yea I googled it, it says raw weed is toxic to dogs and can cause stumbling and wobbling and vomiting. So, she wasn’t high, she was poisoned I guess lol just glad it’s over

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.

B353B008-D495-49D9-8DD9-A9B16AF20284.jpeg

He bolted after the kangaroos just after this shot was taken… fair to say he is not faster than a roo. :laugh4::laugh4:

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
So the roo's haul ass from dogs?

I always thought that roo's were kind of aggressive and might come after the dog.

This kind of stuff fascinates me for some reason.

Adult make kangaroos are aggressive , if there had been an adult male and he felt that some of the joeys were threatened he would be more than a match for a dog.

Fair to say that my Labrador would come off second best… it wouldn’t get to that though … Finn is a lover not a fighter. :laugh4:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
been a while since I posted a picture of Lily

named her after Lily Munster , you know , cause she's such a Munster !!!!!!!

little over three years old now

lily45a.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
So I took Roadie for her morning walk a this morning. She's usually good about waiting till we get to the grass area in the dog park. This time she goes in the middle of the road in front of the dog park. And not just a little bit. Walks in a circle and spreads it all over. The garbage man was right there so I had to wait till he passed before I could pick it up. Of course, a car comes from the other way and runs over the shit splattering it everywhere. I guess it saved me a bag.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Always dreaded this day would come and it has arrived. After almost 18 years, my dog has been laid to rest where he has crossed the rainbow bridge, and is shagging tennis balls and biting strangers' ankles (hopefully whiner fans).
PXL_20220802_220953024.jpg
IMG_1407.jpg
20150224_065607.jpg

View: https://youtu.be/DnGdoEa1tPg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Always dreaded this day would come and it has arrived. After almost 18 years, my dog has been laid to rest where he has crossed the rainbow bridge, and is shagging tennis balls and biting strangers' ankles (hopefully whiner fans). View attachment 55519View attachment 55520View attachment 55521

Sorry to see this Faulk. Always a sad time. 18 years is a good life for a pup. May he have a good tennis ball chucker in the land beyond.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Always dreaded this day would come and it has arrived. After almost 18 years, my dog has been laid to rest where he has crossed the rainbow bridge, and is shagging tennis balls and biting strangers' ankles (hopefully whiner fans). View attachment 55519View attachment 55520View attachment 55521

So sorry brother. So far I never felt pain like losing one of my pups. Still tear up seven and five years later.

I have found in time the pain in my heart slowly filled into a wagging tail whenever I think of them. They give us the most loving of memories.