LEGEND My Dog ROCKS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LOL

Is he an English Golden? I'm assuming so since you said English cream... but I'm not sure.

Judah is mixed with English Golden... but I thought the English Goldens were basically a white color only. Maybe I'm wrong in thinking that?

An "English cream golden retriever" is basically a golden retriever in a very pale shade of gold.
but most people think it' refers to the (pure) white ones.

His dad was pure white, mother a darker gold color.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
An "English cream golden retriever" is basically a golden retriever in a very pale shade of gold.
but most people think it' refers to the (pure) white ones.

His dad was pure white, mother a darker gold color.

Ahhhh... learned something new there. Good to know.

I got a very cool pic of Judah I took down in the Keys. I'll try and post it up before the end of the weekend.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Animals are so cool.

I was just down in the Keys. The island we stay on is Duck Key... there is a resort on a tiny island that is right next to us that has a dolphin encounter thing. Their enclosure for the dolphins is actually just a fenced-in cage like thing that is located in a flow through canal. I take our boat through this canal on my way to the marina whenever I need to fuel up.

We take friends along this canal all the time and they are always amazed to see the dolphins in this enclosure. We take our boat right up along side it and you can see the dolphins perfectly... they are very very close to you. The thing is... no matter how much the girls on the boat call to and make every sound known to mankind in order to get the attention of the dolphins... they totally ignore people. I mean it's like we're not even there.

Our old dog Harley used to love checking out these dolphins. He had a very loud and annoying bark since he was a schnauzer. When he got excited, his bark was almost like a scream. Whenever he would see the dolphins in this enclosure he would start in with his annoying barking. The dolphins would come right up and stare at him for as long as we would stay next to their enclosure. We always thought that his bark was the reason for the dolphins' interest since they always totally ignored all the people on the boat no matter how much noise we made.

Well, this year Judah went back down there for the 2nd time. Judah does not have an annoying bark at all. He is pretty quiet and only barks when he is alerting us that someone is at the door or if something out of the norm gets his attention and he thinks he should alert us. He is not a barker.

When we pulled up along side the enclosure with Judah... he didn't make one sound. But guess what???... the dolphins all came up and just stared at him like he was the most interesting thing they had ever seen. We let them stare at each other for probably around 30 minutes. Those dolphin never took their eyes off of Judah... and Judah was staring right back. He never barked once. It was really amazing to me to see the interest those dolphins had in Judah... I could see the wheels turning in their eyes. I wonder what they were thinking!

I snapped this pic of them staring at each other. I think they would have stared at Judah nonstop until the sun went down if we stayed there that long. It is really something to see.

20190824_192503.jpg

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Petey, rockin’ The booster rocket.

“Don’t call it the baby swing.”
-Petey, the badass pup.

4574271D-CA81-4D1E-BB44-5666C7961A3A.jpeg

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
E3B461EB-EAAE-4C86-8CCF-86F4CDC2666C.jpeg

Just got an 11 Pro. Upgraded from an iPhone 7 - big difference. (Duh lol).
Anyway, apparently “portrait” mode in the X was only for people. The 11 was modified to include animals.

So I thought I’d post a shot of Coop - aka “Mr. Happy”.

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I realized I hadn't posted any photos of Lily lately , here she is at 8 months , and full of personality

she's gonna be a big girl

lily5a.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Here's a recent shot of Judah over at our friend's house. Since he's been a pup... he's been allowed to get up on their counter/bar from the back of their couch. He likes the cold granite on his belly. LOL

George sa1.jpg

Vapor

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Vapor
I have a little mutt, two really, getting old, about 14 years old now. Sad to see them growing older every day. Move fast for a dog in the end days.
I am not looking forward to the day I have to make the decision on when he is suffering too much.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My wife just sent me this pic of Judah.

He was dying to jump in and "save" the baby ducks. Had she allowed it... he would have leaped right in and tried to help them. LOL. It took all of his will to listen to my wife and not dive in.

IMG_2261.jpg

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I realized I hadn't posted any photos of Lily lately , here she is at 8 months , and full of personality

she's gonna be a big girl

lily5a.jpg

And now?

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Part/all Bernese mountain dog? - he/she looks big.