LEGEND My Dog ROCKS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Part/all Bernese mountain dog? - he/she looks big.

All Bernese. She is about 102. Her brother is like 140 lbs. He is massive compared to her. I keep her on the light side to keep her from getting joint issues. It's like she's on a Keto Diet. I feed her small meals twice a day with two large treats in between.

I would suggest this breed to anyone who has already started a family. They love family units and will respond to everyone in the family. Plus, they are fairly intelligent and learn fast.

I will take a break when her time comes. She's spoiled me on how good a companion can be. She's 7 this Fall so enjoying her being healthy and full of love.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
So...
Lots of posts about how fucked up everything is.
Valid to some extent, but also
“ hey man, that’s life”.
But in the midst of all this shit, and “ he should have, and we’re being lied to, and, and, and “ until I’m sick to death of the bickering, which btw is STRAIGHT down party lines, (and, sorry not sorry, anyone who denies it is lying to him or herself), I would assume that we all got to spend more time around our dogs.
So why in the fuck is this thread not front and center every day?

Just take a pic of you’re best bud, with a caption, and post it FFS!

I’ll start.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Coop- aka dumbass is in the process of losing half his tail.
Not really, but still scary
Took a big cyst out of his tail, and he’s been donut boy for a week, and a week to come.
No pool time, no balls, and living with that fucking cone.
Way tougher than I.

SORRY, I CANNOT UPLOAD
A FUCKING PIC TO THIS POST.

But you guys can, so get to it.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
NmzATGX.jpg

My cat, Destiny. She's over at my parents' house, so I miss seeing her. Her nickname is "The crack cat" because of how crazy and wild she gets, and how she always gets into things. Here she is, catching a sock thrown by my brother:

Destiny playing with a sock

She really is a sweetie, though; she's just hyperactive.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Took a big cyst out of his tail, and he’s been donut boy for a week, and a week to come.
Way tougher than I.

SORRY, I CANNOT UPLOAD

I hope Coop pulls through, Vegas.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Way tougher than I.

SORRY, I CANNOT UPLOAD

I know they seem so pitiful when they have to wear the cone. He'll be fine though... and the cone will keep him away from the wound.

Coop and I have something in common it seems. My Native American skin is very prone to cysts. I've had to have many of them sliced out all over my body throughout my life. Your boy is already feeling better now that it's removed. Believe me, I know.

Ha... I bet you thought I was gonna say that Coop and I are both dumbasses. :p

He'll be back to normal in no time Doug!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just took this pic of my pup. He's 11 years old and a total pain in the ass. This is his sweet dog look. :biggrin:
20770.jpeg

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Man O Man do I wish I could post My Pit. Over the years Ive owned a heck of a bloodline of pits.
Look on google whoever.

Ive owned Larsan Oheler Nevada Kennels Jericho Dream Weavers Dangerzones Ohlers Gators Cali Kennnels etc etc . I now own a hiigh champion bully pit with Nevada Kennel bloodlines with a battle corp ear cut. Shes freaking beautiful ,wish I knew how to post her here.

btw mty dogs are showlines, want to know a question about Pits cool, fighters get fucking lost,I know show bloodlines and NOTHING ELSE

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
For those that don;t know Any Show dog does not attack other dogs,people.Or they wouldn;t be in shows Duh.

And Pits have 1 of the best temper ratings than any Dogs.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
This is our young one. He turns a year old in 8 days.

Manny.jpg

And our older one. She will be 6 in 10 days.
Felcity.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Guapo my little chihuahua. 14 years old and still acts like a puppy. He's wanting my attention because he wants a treat.

Guapo.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
wish I knew how to post her here.
At the bottom of the post window, there is the "attach files" box. Click on it and select files. Then go to where you have pictures on your phone or computer. You can select one at a time then press done. It will download. Then you select "Full image" and then "Post reply".
IMG_20200425_143336959.jpg

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
At the bottom of the post window, there is the "attach files" box. Click on it and select files. Then go to where you have pictures on your phone or computer. You can select one at a time then press done. It will download. Then you select "Full image" and then "Post reply".View attachment 38460
Damn Stu - that dog's 100 lbs? Ain't an ounce of fat on him.