Mock Draft Tidbits / 2024 Draft Talk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
Probably traded back too much but I like this one. Hit every need multiple times!

PFN_Draft_result_1712289844004.png

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I like this one much better than the previous one.
Yeah, this one beefs up the DL, but I missed on a pure edge. Maybe you address it at the trade deadline if Mathis & Hampton can't get it done.
1000003460.png

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah, this one beefs up the DL, but I missed on a pure edge. Maybe you address it at the trade deadline if Mathis & Hampton can't get it done.
View attachment 65107
I find myself picking Goncalves, Laumea, and Speights a lot in the later rounds. OL is truly deep in this draft. You can wait until Rd 4 to grab one. We have to trade in this draft and fill that 99 to 154 gap and get OL there.

Memphis Ram

Legend
This year Kiper has the Rams trading up in round two for QB Michael Penix Jr. in his last mock draft for this draft class.

First Field Yates. Now Kiper.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Ignoring needs (front 7 D), DeJean seems like an immediate impact and potentially elite player. I really want an edge rusher or DT for our first rounder. But DeJean just screams playmaker / difference maker on the field. I wouldn’t feel bad whatsoever if he ended up and our pick.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion

Updated top 100 from Nate Tice.
Wild big board. Maye #1. Mims #11. Barton #12. Thomas #15. Certainly disagree with several of these. Actually, all the posted ones.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Wild big board. Maye #1. Mims #11. Barton #12. Thomas #15. Certainly disagree with several of these. Actually, all the posted ones.
He’s far too high on the second-tier tackles. Fashanu and Alt are the only genuine R1 left tackle prospects in this draft, in my opinion.