Mock Draft Tidbits / 2024 Draft Talk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
Newton is very disruptive. He has good hand usage. Given a full season in the NFL with a trainer I think he’d be faster/quicker. I really like him. He’s got better moves than Murphy.
Work that DL out every off season with AD. It may even bring AD back mid season for a SB run in 2024/2025.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love most of those picks but seems like many should go higher ... Wiggins, Fiske, Trotter, Green, Smith, Wallace, Jefferson and Bortolini. However, I would be thrilled with such a haul.
We can only do them off the simulator and it's ratings. In the end it's all random but the ratings are the composites so they're better than some.

WestCoastRam

Legend
1712196000497.png

I wouldn't cry at this.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Here's the thing about Newton: Can he take on double teams? I don't think there's much tape of him doing it and when he does he gets stymied.

Seems rich to take a guy like that at 19.
If a guy needs to be doubled to be blocked, then that's a good reason to draft him high. They can't double him and Turner all the time. Also I've seen highlights where he does bust thru the double teams so he isn't always stymied. His pass rush arsenal is on a whole different level to me. He's gonna be an impact player in the NFL, just what I think tho so there's that hahaha

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The two DT approach. I like it. But of course, no way in hell Legette or Fiske are there at 59 and 74.

1712207434939.png

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The two DT approach. I like it. But of course, no way in hell Legette or Fiske are there at 59 and 74.

View attachment 65089
Fiske won't last that long...When I see a guy fall like that in these mocks, I don't take him because it's not realistic.

I did this one last night...I thought it was realistic in terms of player value, but with no trades...which that part probably isn't realistic.
1000003468.png

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Another... Corley looks interesting. Deebo-like WR and could be an ideal KR guy with his RB background and 4.4 speed.

1000003460.png