MNF - Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
Regardless of the outcome, to come out the second half and not be down after that rough FG at the end of the half showed this team has fight in it.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
NICE.... Van Jefferson - right in front of the old man!!!! :laugh1:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Its about time we started the second half with ball. And its about time we scored to start the second half.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In my opinion it looked like he was pissed he missed the tackle. Like almost I'm gonna have to hear about this shit from Conner
It was on the play Murray scrambled before the FG. He wasn't near Murray. Hopefully, he just tweaked something, and they got it solved at half.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Props to Hopkins for not giving up and getting a piece of the defender. He doesn't get much praise (and hasn't earned it), so let's give it to him when he does.

jjab360

Legend
I have to say out of all the players this year, Van has been a revelation as a deep threat.

I had no idea this is what he'd do coming out of college, always viewed him as a possession receiver.