MNF - Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would like to see the O get some easy plays, like the one to OBJ

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
And while we're at half time, figure out another fucking player who can play in the slot. Because I'd rather see David Long playing outside than Kareem Orr.
Were they experimenting with Burgess? I didn't see where he was lining up

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And Donald might be hurt. God damn it. That fucking play call screws us on multiple fronts.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Aaron Donald couldn't wrap up Conner in the backfield on 4th D that lead to a TD.

Raheem calls the dumbest play I've seen him call so far, that leads to a FG as the clock expired.

There's 10 points AZ shouldn't have. This team can't not fuck it self somehow each game.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Everyone should be happy right now.

We were given a total shit sandwich a few hours ago.

And we are in this as much as they are.

Freaking awesome!!!

GO RAMS!!!

TXRams86

The Infamous
Everyone should be happy right now.

We were given a total shit sandwich a few hours ago.

And we are in this as much as they are.

Freaking awesome!!!

GO RAMS!!!
I’m not happy because we’re seeing the defense slowly screw themselves. They started off good and are getting progressively worse this game. I fear this next half might not be as close.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
McVay needs to dial some stuff up on this drive. We are gonna hit them over the head with a PA shot deep on first down at some point. Those safeties are crashing hard in the box

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'd come out in the second half, bring in Evans as an eligible, and run the ball down their fucking throats.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Need to keep Michel in on nonrun plays so it's not a predictable pass, use obj in jet sweeps, need to no overpursue on qb and Jefferson NEEDS to get involved this half

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Letting the other team score with 35 seconds on the clock should get most DCs fired on the spot!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
My worries are they will make adjustments to our depleted defense and torch it and to our offense but my biggest worry is we will make no adjustments.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
My worries are they will make adjustments to our depleted defense and torch it and to our offense but my biggest worry is we will make no adjustments.
I'm shocked they haven't already. CBs depleted, picking on Orr early was working, and then they run everything through Connor? Perplexing.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Need to keep Michel in on nonrun plays so it's not a predictable pass, use obj in jet sweeps, need to no overpursue on qb and Jefferson NEEDS to get involved this half

Would love to see the return of the jet sweep, and OBJ is pretty strong. Let's see what he can do with it.