MNF - Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Wow just wow man! Wow! Van Jeff and Stafford!!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Season 5 Finger Guns GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
We just need to stay ahead of them and know the defense will struggle more than usual at times...but stay ahead turnover luck would help.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Hopefully the Defense stays stout and doesn't just give a TD up right away and easily.

Ellard80

Legend
to that dumb fucking ref saying there was no "force" on the elbow to kupps head.

Let me dive on the ground and elbow you in the head and see if you notice any force...

Psycho_X

Legend
Very happy to see the roll out, need more of that when they want to do a bomb. Hopkins has been a subject of much grief, myself included, but nice hustle to get back in the play and help.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I have to say out of all the players this year, Van has been a revelation as a deep threat.

I had no idea this is what he'd do coming out of college, always viewed him as a possession receiver.
Play action helped.

Q729

Legend
I was about to say the D needs to take over this motherfucker!!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Donald is out there. Thank god! Great play, Leonard!