GAME DAY MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hobgoblin

Rookie
Did Robinson even catch a ball?

All this money and no production is what bothers me the most. We would be better off saving money and having McCutcheon or Powell out there.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Lol…

And some guys argue with me when I say Stafford can be counted on to throw interceptions…

It’s part of who he is as a QB.

Active leader throwing pick 6s in NFL and it’s not close…
He’s only 4 away from being tied for the all-time lead.

BUT ITS RAHEEM’S SOFT COVERAGE THATS THE PROBLEM.. lol

JRobinson

MiLB
Lost this one because of OLine garbage. 3/4 string guys and can’t run the ball. Bad recipe against a stout 49er squad.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
And why the hell doesn't our D do something like that? We know.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
It was a designed screen... Where the hell else does the ball go? Shitty ass call.
Out of bounds as a worst case scenario. Or tuck it and run if the play shakes out that way such that it is a viable option. Not that Stafford is a big runner. I'd need to see the replay but there might well have been a 2nd option as well, often McVay builds some in even on short passes at the LOS. When the defender is clearly sitting on it, he can't throw up that slow pitch.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Lol…

And some guys argue with me when I say Stafford can be counted on to throw interceptions…

It’s part of who he is as a QB.

Active leader throwing pick 6s in NFL and it’s not close…
He’s only 4 away from being tied for the all-time lead.

BUT ITS RAHEEM’S SOFT COVERAGE THATS THE PROBLEM.. lol

Both can be true.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
QB's look real bad when their Oline sucks dont they.

So lets blame the QB :eyeroll:
:laugh4:

I agree with this your 100 percent right but that play bad call by mcvay for a genius he went to the well once to often but Stafford needs to see that dude and throw it away. Otherwise yes I agree a bad o-line will make any qb bad don't care what QB it is.

Psycho_X

Legend
McVay will need to rework some stuff but Ive got faith in him. He got us out of the November funk last season. Losing to a tough rival happens. Not the end of the world. We’ll get a lot of talented players back over next month and maybe add OBJ. Long season.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'm not going to take injuries as an excuse. Up until the playoffs last year we get absolutely embarrassed and bent over against tough physical teams. We're a soft ass team.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
QB's look real bad when their Oline sucks dont they.

So lets blame the QB :eyeroll:
:laugh4:
Yeah that pick 6 was totally the OLines fault :D

The oline has been almost as bad as Stafford tonight and McVay has done jack shit to help either of them out. But people will blame Morris and the OL for this loss.