GAME DAY MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Now we have hope. But we have had hope all game and still no fucking TD…. Whole game no TD let that sink in

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I get so angry seeing the Niners whoop us every year. How is this even possible? The odds are insane that this happens EVERY YEAR.
Well, we managed to beat them in the only game that has mattered in the big-picture to date. And then went on to win the Super Bowl. So as angering as it is.... and it is super angering.... the same string just isn't quite there for me as in previous years, and probably will not be until if and when the 49ers beat us in the playoffs, God forbid it.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I know nobody fears the cowboys but at this point we should fear everyone that said. Who on the hell will stop there pass rush? And now they have Gallup back
.....this curse is getting a bit scarier every week.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I'd get Powell involved. He's slippery. Can make something happen.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Stafford needs to be sat down and forced to throw the ball elsewhere. All the Cooper Kupp targets are getting out of hand. He telegraphed that pass the entire way, put nowhere near enough zip on it, and that is the result. He's killing us with this.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We just aren't a good team. No where close to last year. Defense is worse. Offense is worse.