GAME DAY MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Staff to Kupp... Amazing!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Woulda been a tough catch but isn't that supposed to be Robinson's strength?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Another atrocious throw by Stafford. It’s real bad when you get outplayed by G String

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Warner had a pick six if catches that. The first one was bad enough. But two woulda been a lot of ammo to bring up Stafford's INT's.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Start of this season not feeling great.
Not enough draft picks making an impact is probably the biggest problem.
Maybe if the Oline gets healthy & Van comes back, things look better on O.

I’m truly bummed that Rochell can barely get on the field.

And the pass rush is a real problem.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dropped pic 6. That’s 3 easy int thrown. 2 dropped and one ended the game.

VARAM

Starter
What’s sad is we’re at the two minute Warning and the game is still not over. We’re still in it and it’s killing me

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Both of those are a direct result of the absolutely decimated O-line
Got it Stafford threw a bad pass that his coach didn't want him to on the play call it seems because of the OL. It was thrown almost right after the snap that wasn't on the OL other issues are as much the OL as Stafford and McVay but there's no reality where the pick 6 is on anybody but Stafford.

swmizzou83

Starter
Screenshot_20221003-215023.png
i just want to remind everyone of last year when everyone thought the season was over

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
This isnt gonna be our year. Not with our schedule. Not without a deep threat WR. Not with our Oline. Not with Morris and the soft shell and no Von to help with the pass rush.
Not with the AFC being as stacked as it is. I still think a healthy Rams team can beat anyone in the NFC. Or at least make it a coin flip. Even tonight, with all of the injuries, if we are better in the red zone, we might well have taken home the W. But I cannot see this team beating any of the AFC juggernauts, at least not with the current roster. You never know what in-season moves might be made.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
A vent thread right now would not be premature. Coulda started one after the pick six. It was over then.