GAME DAY MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Morris needs to find a way to hold the 49ers here, and keep the score where it is at the half

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Nice play by Kendrick. He's been picked on but that is a huge play to try and keep this score 14-6 at the half.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't stand Rapp. I'm pretty sure global warming is his fucking fault. It's his fucking fault for everything. Twat.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Kendrick again! Really nice coverage down the sideline. Way to go young man! Let's see him build off that and half a big 2nd half full of confidence!(y)

Game is still very much in reach. If we stop settling for FGs we can take this. We are moving the ball about as well as one could hope for on the road, vs. an elite defence, against a team that really gives us trouble and matches up well against us, with the o-line in shambles. A bit of a revenge game too for SF as someone said, and they cannot fall to 1-3, we are getting everything they have.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I love seeing Kendrick's competitive fire out there. Yeah it hasn't been all good. But this kid. I fucking love him.

Marc Spector

Rookie
this doesnt bode well for the rams against ANY team with a physical pass rush. The Broncos, Raiders and Bucs are give us huge problems.

EDIT shit forgot about Chris Jones he may singlehandedly get 5 sacks.