GAME DAY MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jeez it 2.30. I dunno whether to go to bed and not be able to sleep or fall asleep watching this.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
yeah this is an L.. too many injuries against a team who usually own us at full strength anyway

swmizzou83

Starter
Stafford needs to get rid of the damn ball. I can't believe how long he is holding onto it.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
It really looks like Wagner and Robinson were mistakes. I'm not sure either gives this team what average players could not have given them. Very disappointing.

Injuries are also killing them this year. Lack of depth.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
I don't fault Kendrick going for the pick on the Deebo td. He probably has a legit chance if G string doesn't throw it high there. But damn, Rapp has to do better there.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Every game is the same... amazing

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
It really looks like Wagner and Robinson were mistakes. I'm not sure either gives this team what average players could not have given them. Very disappointing.

Injuries are also killing them this year. Lack of depth.

I have posted at length about this team's impeccable pro scouting department. Almost everyone they have brought in has excelled, so I remain hopeful, but you are right, so far, not so good, and it appears we could have spent the cap dollars better elsewhere. But it's a long season and is about how you look in January, not early October.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Strange thing is the Niners play the Rams so tough every time, yet they also can turn around and lose to anyone no matter how bad that team. Where as that rarely happens to McVay's teams.