GAME DAY MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Absolutely hate Deebo Samuel and we always let him shit all over us. This looks like one of two annual ass kickings they hand us. Its because of us that the 49ers have a chance every god damned season.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Bleh, terrible play by the rookie. Can’t give up the catch going for an int.
Sort of can’t blame him though. At least he was trying to make something happen instead of this bullshit, passive off coverage that Morris is running. I don’t care if you have a secondary full of HOFers, you can’t concede that much yardage at the beginning of the play.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Taylor Ogletree.

laugh-mock.gif

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Even my 70 yr old eyes, whch never played a lick of football....
Can tell ya, Ramsey ought to be on Samuel like flypaper....

swmizzou83

Starter
Sort of can’t blame him though. At least he was trying to make something happen instead of this bullshit, passive off coverage that Morris is running. I don’t care if you have a secondary full of HOFers, you can’t concede that much yardage at the beginning of the play.
Ya I don't blame Kendrick on that. He was trying to make a play. That's in Rapp for not cleaning it up

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Absolutely hate Deebo Samuel and we always let him shit all over us. This looks like one of two annual ass kickings they hand us. Its because of us that the 49ers have a chance every god damned season.
Pretty much which is crazy to think about...

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Watching us getting outmuscled by them in seven straight regular season games really makes that NFC title win even more incredible.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
And to think, I thought Raheem had it figured out to end last season. I was fooled. And no, I don't give a fuck about injuries. They'd do this is healthy.

I agree to an extent but not entirely and I've always had a lot to say about Morris. I hate the soft coverage but it's out of necessity we have no rush we have no corners that's a recipe for disaster. Then factor in no a-hole Von and Floyd injured or not has been non existent in the pass rush like I don't even know he still on the rams