MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I *think* we have enough guys who care.
I *think* they will fix this.

RamWoodie

Legend
This is only making it tough...1-2 in the division. Something better get fixed on the bye week.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
McVay cannot beat Shanahan. Its that simple. McVay's team gets intimidated by physical play. To the point where they get so flustered they're totally taken out of their game. Receivers are uncharacteristically dropping passes. Its because they got knocked off their game. If it happens once I can see it. But now thats two bad losses. And we have them in the final game of the season. If we don't have a playoff spot locked up by then, we may be staying home after January 9.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stafford has 5 near interceptions for those that likes to count.
He, Higbee and the WR's have all been bad. Some better throws by him though and this is at least a better game. A couple catches by Higbee and it's a better game too.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stafford puts one on the hands and Van can't bring it down. When it rains it pours.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
McVay cannot beat Shanahan. Its that simple. McVay's team gets intimidated by physical play. To the point where they get so flustered they're totally taken out of their game. Receivers are uncharacteristically dropping passes. Its because they got knocked off their game. If it happens once I can see it. But now thats two bad losses. And we have them in the final game of the season. If we don't have a playoff spot locked up by then, we may be staying home after January 9.

It really makes you wonder. The 49ers have done nothing different in this game than they have in the last several. And you know what? Neither have the Rams. Why the fuck is McVay continuing to try to pound the square peg in the round hole?

I think it's pretty clear now that the losses to the 49ers the last three years need to be put squarely on his shoulders. He's the one that keeps trying to win the same way that hasn't worked for 5 times in a row now. And he's the one that hasn't reacted to the 49er's doing the same thing for 5 times in a row now.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I wish I could say I am shocked at this game.

I watch the Rams first series and the first interception. And then I watched the first few first towns San Francisco got. I turn the television off and walked away. My wife asked me why I was not watching the game I told her because the Rams were going to lose and I didn’t feel like watching it.