MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, the defense has only given up 3 points this half. But the offense had consecutive 3 and outs. Stafford does not look sharp. Passes are off. Some have been catchable. Receivers dropped a few too. Just an overall bad game. I think it stems from being intimidated by physical play. If they can't figure that out we might be frustrated a lot more going forward. 3 straight 3 and outs to start this half. 3rd down drops by Kupp and Higbee. 5 straight losses to Shanahan now.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Really higbie??? Drops the first down. Barring a turnover that's probably game.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
im sure that was stafford and mcvay's fault also

That was Higs fault.

But don't even try to defend McVay for the shit show he's put out there tonight. He's not a god.

Stafford isn't doing much better either. And he was supposed to be McVay's answer to these types of games.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Weak physically and weak mentally. Ya WEAK

200.gif

Ellard80

Legend
That was Higs fault.

But don't even try to defend McVay for the shit show he's put out there tonight. He's not a god.

Stafford isn't doing much better either. And he was supposed to be McVay's answer to these types of games.
mcvay isnt god.. but do you remember this team before he got here?

get some perspective.

but yeah mcvay has to do better like anyone else.