MNF: Philadelphia Bradfords vs. Atlanta Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Bradford is getting blown up on Reddit too.

Thatcity is going to tear him apart before the game is over.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Well my decision to go to bed early tonight was just confirmed seeing two of the biggest idiots announce game 2 between the whiners and viqueens. Won't be listening to trent dilhole and chris burlap.

bskrilla

Starter
Fisher on his show just now - "If Pead puts the ball on the ground again it won't be his fault it will be mine because I put him back out on the field"

That is pretty fucking damning for Pead.... I don't know if I've ever heard Fisher be so direct on something like that.

And that was after Savard implied that Fisher would still trust Pead to carry the ball.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Just checked in. Either Sam Bradford is the unluckiest guy to sign a big contract or he might not be that good. Maybe he'll have a great half and the media hype will be right. If things don't get better Kelly might be looking to see what college program he wants to lead next year.

The Foles trade isn't looking bad.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Bradford has made the throws. His receivers are not catching them. Does he throw too hard? They are on the mark..........except when someone is about to tackle him. He does not stand in the pocket and look downfield. He goes down. Just like he did in St. Louis.

I liked the trade from day 1 solely for this reason. Foles stands in there and Bradford goes down. He is damaged from years of having a terrible line and getting injured IMO.

jjab360

Legend
I wasn't hoping for Bradford to do bad, but I feel like massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders knowing that his play doesn't directly effect my happiness anymore.

Hitching my hopes and dreams to a new train, fellas, the Foles train!

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Fisher on his show just now - "If Pead puts the ball on the ground again it won't be his fault it will be mine because I put him back out on the field"

That is pretty freaking damning for Pead....
Vicious. The dog house isn't even a good enough statement.

Pead is literally one foot in the grave.

jjab360

Legend

Holy shit, that's the coldest thing I've ever heard Fisher say if not taken out of context lol

Athos

Legend

Wow if that's true. But Fish hates fumblers. And frankly, Pead isn't like AP early in his career with his fumble issues. Nowhere near the talent.

Sounds like Mason will be good to go or Brown may get the nod.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

That is pretty freaking damning for Pead.... I don't know if I've ever heard Fisher be so direct on something like that.

And that was after Savard implied that Fisher would still trust Pead to carry the ball.
Do u have a link to the show.... i forget where it is. thx.

lockdnram21

Legend
Wow if that's true. But Fish hates fumblers. And frankly, Pead isn't like AP early in his career with his fumble issues. Nowhere near the talent.

Sounds like Mason will be good to go or Brown may get the nod.
Hope its Mason because I want no parts of Brown

Ram65

Legend
The entire Eagles team looks like crap.

No run blocking, no pass protection and no defense.

Ryan turnover!

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I wonder if Philly is the no. 1 place Bradford wanted to be now, maybe you should have reworked your deal with the team that stood by your side faithfully instead of chasing the deniro.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life

That is pretty freaking damning for Pead.... I don't know if I've ever heard Fisher be so direct on something like that.

Good maybe this will light a fire under peads ass. Come on Pead show some heart