MNF: Philadelphia Bradfords vs. Atlanta Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bskrilla

Starter
Anyone know what the Eagles equivalent to this site is? I'd like to go see what they're saying.

VinnyRam

UDFA
15/27 117 yards 1 interception rushing 8 yards. I believe first half offense of 125 yards. With Bradford as your qb---your punter becomes your best player. 5 first half punts. Avg yards per pass... 4.3
Boy does that look familiar after 30 minutes. Is the Falcon defense that good now???? o

Athos

Legend
When the ball is snapped, there are like 5 guys already in the Iggles backfield.

No QB will survive that.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
He's just getting hit over and over and over again. He has nothing. I know everybody disagrees here, but this isn't Sam. It's not excuses, it's just watching the game. I'm done talking about it, but if Foles had this disaster, he wouldn't look much better. Our OL, our RBs, our TEs, our WRs all look better than Philly's right now.
It's a little bit of both. Bradford has looked real bad, inaccurate, going short when he could go deep and when he does he misses them and when he hits them they drop it and when that isn't going on he's getting rocked.

It's ugly. Rams ugly.

bskrilla

Starter
It's a little bit of both. Bradford has looked real bad, inaccurate, going short when he could go deep and when he does he misses them and when he hits them they drop it and when that isn't going on he's getting rocked.

It's ugly. Rams ugly.

*OLD Rams ugly.

Fixed that for you.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Quinn has got the Falcons defense playing lights out. My prediction... Atlanta runs away with the South Division. So far, this team is a complete 180 of the team last year. Glad we won't face them until the playoffs. :sneaky:

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Name
Mike
I agree with everyone who says it's not Bradfords fault, but he's going to get lynched regardless

bskrilla

Starter
One of the comments on the SBnation game thread - "Fucks sake. Scramble."

lol

PS I'm a bradford fan that just made me chuckle

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Poor, poor Sam. Funny how he goes to a top offense and it suddenly looks like garbage...

Atlanta head coach knows him too well... Show him a pre snap look to force the checkdown, and attack.

We are gonna end up giving up the 4th round pick. But we now have a QB who isn't selfish under a favorable contract, and who keeps his eyes downfield without $h!##!ng himself.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
When the ball is snapped, there are like 5 guys already in the Iggles backfield.

No QB will survive that.
True, but I also think the Falcons defenders smell blood in the water. Interpret it however you want.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
giphy.gif

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Bradford has already thrown as many passes as Foles threw all game yesterday

Yup, and completed fewer, for 180 fewer yards and no TD's.

This is, other than the INT, a typical Bradford stat line.

A little below 60% completion %, and squat for YPA.