MNF: Philadelphia Bradfords vs. Atlanta Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Hell, I think you gotta go back to 2012 to see when Sammy looked this crappy.

Poor guy. One crap offense to the next.

Except we're finally ascending as an offense and Foles is a better fit in a traditional offense with us.
It's amazing what dismantling half your team in a control freak sperg out will do to your ball club.

Speedr@m

Rookie
I would not have guess this tonight

but why seriously... the Eagles don't have great WRs and as you should have seen last year they don't have a great line

Bradford needs players to elevate him... he doesnt elevate like Foles for example

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Philly looks like absolute horse droppings. They're OLine is pathetic, even Jason Peters just got worked as I'm typing this out.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
They didn't have Murray, Mathews, or used Huff last year, 3 of the main players that are doing this stuff, and their OL was better last year. So that's why. And Foles was still crappy last year.

Now THAT was a bad throw, despite the pressure, should have never been thrown. That's on Sam.
I was referring to Kelly's elite-magical qb friendly-system, I'll take Foles every day of the week and twice on Sunday's.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
what's weird is that it was Philly that approached us wiht the trade idea - at least htat is my understanding.
Kelly's hubris getting the best of him. I honestly believe he thinks he was solely the reason for the Eagle's play.

Not one ounce of credit for Foles, McCoy, Jackson or Maclin.

TXRams86

The Infamous
am i the only one wondering why Kelly insists on running the read-option with Bradford?
we all know he isn't going to run it.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Total opposite of the preseason. Line can't block and Sam looks shaky.

And of course as usual the refs are flag happy.

jjab360

Legend
Kelly's hubris getting the best of him. I honestly believe he thinks he was solely the reason for the Eagle's play.

Not one ounce of credit for Foles, McCoy, Jackson or Maclin.
He had the makings of something great and he just threw it all away

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Lolz. Bradford can do no wrong. Now we are making excuses for him in Philly!!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
He's just getting hit over and over and over again. He has nothing. I know everybody disagrees here, but this isn't Sam. It's not excuses, it's just watching the game. I'm done talking about it, but if Foles had this disaster, he wouldn't look much better. Our OL, our RBs, our TEs, our WRs all look better than Philly's right now.

jjab360

Legend
He's just getting hit over and over and over again. He has nothing. I know everybody disagrees here, but this isn't Sam. It's not excuses, it's just watching the game. I'm done talking about it, but if Foles had this disaster, he wouldn't look much better. Our OL, our RBs, our TEs, our WRs all look better than Philly's right now.
Foles got slammed a ton yesterday too, difference is he made the big passes while taking the hit