MNF: Philadelphia Bradfords vs. Atlanta Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Has the heart. Just can't protect the damn ball. I'll go dig up my post right before I left yesterday for the dome. Said we've had injuries, but in places with good people to fill in at least. Like Pead, except he has to protect the ball.

Then, yet again, he fumbles. On a HUGE drive.
I don't think so, he has a ton of talent but no heart. Hope he proves me wrong but that story about him bouncing the ball in his room depressed that wasn't playing instead of fighting for his job. Then he gets me all excited because he begs the coaches to let him play special teams and he commits a stupid penalty. Just hard for me to trust him.

bskrilla

Starter
"Bradford getting into a good rhythem now... Two flags on the play.... Offensive pass interference.."

I've seen this show. I lived this show.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
This is legimately weird how much this game reminds me of watching a Rams game during Bradford's tenure here. It's like a time machine that turned the Rams jerseys green and white.
it's beyond bizarre.

Every big offensive gain is offset by penalty.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Annnnnnd here come the flags...

Man, we have officially traded offenses with them.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This is legimately weird how much this game reminds me of watching a Rams game during Bradford's tenure here. It's like a time machine that turned the Rams jerseys green and white.
It really is. lol.

Bradford gets into a rhythm, and then *FLAG* offensive pass interference.
And seeing him shake his head in disgust? I'm kinda over that now.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Got a nice rhythm going on for Bradford. He'll complement that offense well, I knew our system wasn't meant to do so.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I told you guys burning that jersey would get the juju off our team it has officially been transferred to the Iggles.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Guys that's not good body language ;)

Give me a second here... I'm gonna fire up my PC with windows '97 and make some killer MS paint screen shots making it obvious of why this is ALL Bradfords fault.