MNF: Chiefs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wade will make his patented adjustments....Just a note to the negative folks..The Rams normally win when Aaron Donald has a sack in a game...let alone a strip sack caused TD

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
What’s Gurley have....30 yards? If he’s hurt, they need to put Brown in. I’ll hope he’s just holding back for the second half

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
These announcers are sickening--turning the sound off for the 2nd half. "We're not far from Hollywood ahurr durr" trying to hype the narrative on and on.

Ellard80

Legend
I just don't understand our defensive strategy...

Rush 4 and play man.

Mix it up... blitz sometimes.

Wade is disappointing me.. he doesn't have Vaughn Miller and Aqib Talib.. quit calling the defense like you do.

James Otto

Starter
I don't understand why we aren't running 6-8 jet sweets a game. Have we ever run a jet sweep and NOT gained yards?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
2nd half, we have to have Gurley to go to work!!!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I’m not sure if there is an answer for this defense. It’s one of the worst I’ve ever seen. Not even 2009 was this bad. We haven’t stopped anything since Talib went out honestly.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly, there's nothing we can do on D. Wade is doing what I hoped he would. It's simply not working. The only thing I can think of doing is using the punt-gunner coverage on Hill to tie him up at the LOS. Put Joyner and Shields on him. It's not like Joyner is doing jack shit in zone coverage.
cj_medium.gif

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I expect Reid will have special plays ready.

Wade needs to come out ready.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
These announcers are sickening--turning the sound off for the 2nd half. "We're not far from Hollywood ahurr durr" trying to hype the narrative on and on.

I'm still trying to find the "mute Jason Witten" option on my TV. Pretty sure I paid extra for that.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm really irritated with Joyner too. Dude needs to quit being played by a first year QB's eye games. STAY ON HILL. HILL IS THE MFER WHO WILL BURN YOU.

Play Hill. Hopefully that's what Joyner's hearing right now.

Hobgoblin

Rookie
I just don't understand our defensive strategy...

Rush 4 and play man.

Mix it up... blitz sometimes.

Wade is disappointing me.. he doesn't have Vaughn Miller and Aqib Talib.. quit calling the defense like you do.

Agreed. Rams were fine with the 4-3 and had the personnel for it. We are now stuck with the 3-4 and lacking picks and the right pieces. We are stuck with it and no really going back.