MNF: Chiefs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

James Otto

Starter
Our backend is absolute trash, I'm freaking done with them all. Talib won't fix that dumpster fire, they're going to cost us a potential championship.

Amen .... anybody thinking Talib is changing this mess, is fooling themselves.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
200w.webp

This is KC's O Vs our D

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Mahomes reminds me a bit of Russell Wilson in that ability to scramble and make plays. Nice touch on those little darts. Don't know if he'll be as durable. He's good, though.

At least we're starting the second half basically 0-0.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This game is delivering at least.

Rams gotta go back to long drives and eating clock. The Chiefs cannot stop Jared's arm, fix the protections and go back to what you were doing earlier. Then pray for miracles by the sieve we call a defense lol.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Can we see someone take Suh's spot for a bit...honestly, the guy is a liability on pass rushes...getting stoned repeatedly.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Did you hear that effusive praise for Donald or nah?

Well that’s simply obvious. Don’t be ridiculous. That doesn’t compare.

The game is tied....so you honestly feel the praise is equal? I highly damn doubt it. But you keep feelin what ya feel!

RamWoodie

Legend
Well...tied at the half with a TO on each QB. We gotta hope the Ram D can get things figured out as is their normal pattern with KC getting the ball first.

MachS

Hall of Fame
WHY IS WADE STILL PLAYING MAN?? MAKE AN ADJUSMENT BEFORE HALFTIME.

I just don't understand what the fuck he's thinking. We can't cover in man it's simple. Wtf.

baconandbread

Let's get the Karty party starty
Mahomes looked a yard and a half past the line of scrimmage when he threw to me..maybe I'm seeing that wrong?

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
We can’t get Talib back soon enough. Fuck...Shields and Troy Hill are liabilities.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Noting wrong with being tied with a very good football team at the half. But we're at home and they get the ball after halftime. We should be in a better position given the lead we had.

Psycho_X

Legend
We made it through the first half, by far always where we play our worst, tied up. See how the second half goes.