Mistake to Make Shula DC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
But they suck, just read the GDT and all the vent threads last week :D

Yeah, they suck. They only lead their positions amongst rookies in pressures. Yeah, that's suckage right there.

Note my extreme sarcasm.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, they suck. They only lead their positions amongst rookies in pressures. Yeah, that's suckage right there.

Note my extreme sarcasm.
I was fairly certain you would note my sarcasm even though I didn't use blue font. Perhaps I was wrong. I have so very low of an opinion of the people who have been spewing shit like Verse isn't good or Fiske isn't or any of the young guys on D. It extends to anybody giving up on players in their rookie deal especially in the first year or two that IMO is the height of a lack of thinking.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
They're also getting a lot of pressures, and they came close quite a few times. I predict a huge game against the Vikings.
I am hoping the the Vikings game we have some guys back from injury. If not, that is one game I think we could be destroyed in.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I was fairly certain you would note my sarcasm even though I didn't use blue font. Perhaps I was wrong. I have so very low of an opinion of the people who have been spewing shit like Verse isn't good or Fiske isn't or any of the young guys on D. It extends to anybody giving up on players in their rookie deal especially in the first year or two that IMO is the height of a lack of thinking.

I'm responding to sarcasm with sarcasm. Wit to wit.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I am hoping the the Vikings game we have some guys back from injury. If not, that is one game I think we could be destroyed in.
It’ll be a battle for sure. Brian Flores is one of the best DCs in football. He had CJ Stroud having fits today. He does that to a lot of good QBs.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Not sure if Shula is a bad coach or if we and the Rams management underestimated how big of a loss AD's retirement was. Verse, Fisk and a few others seem to be good players, but we have no veteran leadership with a vocal leader like we had with AD. These players can develop and become better, but we are lacking right now. But thankfully, they did enough for the Rams to beat the whiners and possibly save our season by stealing this game.

As an aside, Is Jake Moody a choker? Now 55 yards is no gimme, but he does seem to miss big kicks, save for the last super bowl.

Last edited:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Was Reeder bad today?
Neither Reeder, nor Roseboom were impressive.

They played to what they are. High effort, but limited talent off-ball-linebackers. Their lack of quickness, agility and explosiveness limit their ability to get into position to make plays; and they miss too many tackles or get run-over for additional yardage to be anything more than blow-average NFL starters.

It's a weakness in the Rams' Defense; and, in my opinion, it's obvious.

InfiniteRam

Rookie
Neither of the ILB were actually good IMO and from a lot of what I read. They were attacked heavily in the run game and didn't really do much. Just my 2 cents.
Man. We don't win that game without Reeder. He made a MASSIVE stop that ended the 49er drive that resulted in a FG. Without that stop, they likely score a TD and the game is over. Reeder has been serviceable and would love to see him paired with Spheights. 56 on the other hand, is less than a JAG.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Neither of the ILB were actually good IMO and from a lot of what I read. They were attacked heavily in the run game and didn't really do much. Just my 2 cents.

—Fine - continue the Hate on Troy Reeder. That’s alright,but go back & look at 2021 when The Rams WON THE SUPER BOWL.

Then go back a season EARLIER & look who was The RAMS inside LBER when b. Staley had The NUMBER 1 DEFENSE in THE NFL!!

Dude has a HUGE HEART & continues to play down in & down out.Is he limited & stinks sometimes? He plays smart & makes Big Plays. His 3-1 tackle for loss was game changing.From the announcer he got what a GREAT play by Troy Reeder.

Had to LMAO because I just thought.I’d LOVE 2B talking chit to OS !! I do agree though that The Rams need an upgrade,there were 2 players I wanted The Rams to draft. EJ53 was not the answer either & DOLLAR 4 DOLLAR it is what it is.

Ellard80

Legend
Was Reeder bad today?
no he wasn't... made a key TFL on 3rd and 1 that forced a FG.

Had 10 or 11 tackles

Again though.. while are LBs are pretty average - the secondary and pass rush not being able to tackle a QB seem like a bigger problem.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man. We don't win that game without Reeder. He made a MASSIVE stop that ended the 49er drive that resulted in a FG. Without that stop, they likely score a TD and the game is over. Reeder has been serviceable and would love to see him paired with Spheights. 56 on the other hand, is less than a JAG.
I missed that play then. But how was he in the first half and before that tackle when they were running pretty good against us? One key tackle is nice but again was he part of the bad D that put us in a hole?

Ellard80

Legend
I missed that play then. But how was he in the first half and before that tackle when they were running pretty good against us? One key tackle is nice but again was he part of the bad D that put us in a hole?
Again - said he "wasn't bad"

Good? not so sure

But I'd have to look at every play... which I aint doing.

I'm sure someone will find PFF grades eventually.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Again - said he "wasn't bad"

Good? not so sure

But I'd have to look at every play... which I aint doing.

I'm sure someone will find PFF grades eventually.
I get it and unfair to you I kind of grouped everyone in with my response.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
To this I use an old southern expression; "Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in awhile". I to want to see Speights in the middle!