Matt Stafford Traded to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have suffered as a fan through so much bad football. We finally had things going our direction, and they do this. I just can't. I think I might be done with this team. I've enjoyed talking football with y'all for all these years. I'm sorry, y'all, I just can't anymore.

Let’s see how this all plays out my man. I’m not a fan at all but I hope to god they prove me wrong and in a year from now I feel like an idiot for ever doubting them.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I'm biased. Goff is my dude. Jesus christ this one hurts. I dont like the trade straight up, much less the picks we included.

I agree with @OldSchool , I might take this year off.

ViennaMax

Rookie
Yes - Stafford >> Goff at the moment. But with that age, injury history and the picks... i don't know. Straight up plus two seconds would be ok to me. but we got robed.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Wow, I will be too old to hear before this team ever has a first round pick.

I believe we upgraded the position but we gave up waaaaayyyy too much for a 32 year old QB.

Losing faith this team knows what they are doing. Big money being wasted and corrected with draft capital...that’s not sustainable

Status
Not open for further replies.