Matt Stafford Traded to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I will say I am intrigued to see what Stafford can do outside of Detroit. But man. We got bent over.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have suffered as a fan through so much bad football. We finally had things going our direction, and they do this. I just can't. I think I might be done with this team. I've enjoyed talking football with y'all for all these years. I'm sorry, y'all, I just can't anymore.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Les Snead just got shit on by his student I'm just beyond livid. Grats on fucking our cap and our draft for far too long. Grats on downgrading the QB position and paying through the ass for it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have suffered as a fan through so much bad football. We finally had things going our direction, and they do this. I just can't. I think I might be done with this team. I've enjoyed talking football with y'all for all these years. I'm sorry, y'all, I just can't anymore.
Sleep on it jrry...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Right behind you.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
How in the fuck do we give up the QB ten years younger AND give up not one but TWO FIRST ROUND PICKS. Unbelievable.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
148172026.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26J0uDIGErM

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Only way it makes any sense is if Detroit is able to take on more of his contract than what would normally happen.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Signing out I just can't handle stupidity and to get it from the front office yet again is too much for now.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Signing out I just can't handle stupidity and to get it from the front office yet again is too much for now.
See you man....Remember, you can't let me win the personal credit race...

Status
Not open for further replies.