Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, I think he's got them now.

Major troll job on the over-analyzing fanbase. Bravo. I was hoping he'd be like, "I gotta get back to the others" when he got free from the necklace, but knew it'd amount to nothing.
I know alot of people got excited when Evan Peters showed up and thought this was the beginning the FOX's X-Men into the MCU , only to find out Kevin Feige trolled everyone

personally , I'm glad their not bringing any of the FOX's X-Men over , I'm one of the ones who was hoping they'd completely reboot the X-Men from scratch

or , should I say , The Mutants

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The publics perception about to change ?

not sure what will go on with Falcon and the Winter Soldier , because that show was originally scheduled to come out before WandaVision , but thanks to Covid-19 , things got shuffled around , so unless they found some way to explain it , the events in WandaVision haven't happened yet in Falcon and The Winter Soldier

The MCU's timeline is kinda out of wack now

With Black Widow and the Eternals would have already taken place

I believe Shang Chi would have been the only film between WandaVision and Spider-man , ( I've kind of lost track ) so will be curious to see if Shang Chi will have any references to the events in WandaVision

a couple OLD !!! rumors , like pre-covid-19 rumors

it was rumored that the first MCU mutant to show up was going to be Psylocke , which would be part of this huge fight tournament in Shang Chi

another old rumor was that Omega Red was/is going to show up in Falcon and the Winter Soldier , as their suppose to discover the MCU's version of the Weapon X program

again , these are pretty old rumors , and probably have long since changed

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su_cF9tbgNw

Mutant-and-Protest-700x251.jpg

racists-2.png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjczS3bXpfM

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
You just brought up more questions lol.

still not sure about Dottie , any connection to Doctor Strange ?

She's probably just a side character, and one of the main Westview residents to show off the hex control.

Haywood , any connection to Baron Zemo , they both seem to dislike super heroes

So do a lot of people in the MCU. Hell Thunderbolt Ross doesn't like them.

the twins , does Mephisto have them now , you could hear them screaming from the Darkhold book

Side note : both Billy and Tommy , or the actors that play Tommy and Billy have been spotted on the set of Doctor Strange 2

Who knows. This is the exciement of the MCU. Maybe it leads to this, maybe something else, maybe nothing at all. I like the mystery.

what happened to Senior Scratchy the rabbit , still locked up in Ralph Bohner's basement ?

That was probably just an acknowledgement to a comic story arc. MCU does that a lot.

so what did you all think of Evan Peters big reveal at the end ?

Perfect ending for him.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
a little Falcon and the Winter Soldier news

WandaVision had a simple PG rating , wasn't even PG-13

I guess the final US rating hasn't been confirmed yet , but many over seas markets have given Falcon and the Winter Soldier a +16 Rating , which would be pretty close to a R rating here in the US

like all films , they get submitted to the review board for reviews , and then studios can do certain cuts to get the film down to the rating they desired , I've read that Falcon and the Winter Soldier has come back from the review board a couple times with a R rating

although TV ratings and Movies ratings are a little different

I have a feeling the final cut will come in with a TV-14: Parents Strongly Cautioned ratings , I can't see Marvel putting a TV-MA: Mature Audience Only show on Disney Plus

but word is , Falcon and the Winter Soldier will have the highest age rating of any MCU film / show yet

R_1.jpg

Last edited:

Q729

Legend
still not sure about Dottie , any connection to Doctor Strange ?
She's probably just a side character, and one of the main Westview residents to show off the hex control.
Emma Caufield already stated that her character was just meant to throw people off.
Emma Caufield said:
"It was very intended to have me show up in that fashion," she explains. "Calculate is not the right word but it's purposeful. You're not going to have me show up and, and immediately think there's nothing to my being there. It's obviously going to pull in a similar fan base [to Buffy]. That was intended."

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

Q729

Legend
she also mentioned sh'se working on a project right now that she can't talk about

but like alot of the teases in WandaVision , probably doesn't mean anything
Yeah, well there's that, too. lol

Psycho_X

Legend
Eh, the last episode wasn't as good as I thought it'd be but I probably just got too hyped up because of all the crazy fan theories and covid leaving a void of content like this for the last year plus. The acting was top notch, loved the set production and costumes (Scarlet Witch and white Vision look awesome). Some of what we thought might happen in this show seems to have been pushed off to Dr. Strange 2 which is fine but was hoping for at least a bit of a peak into the multiverse madness.

Still not clear how Monica got her powers but no one else did since they all technically went through the barrier at some point multiple times but probably one of those things I shouldn't spend time worrying about in a super hero movie lol. I have liked Teyonah Parris since she played Don Draper's secretary Dawn in Mad Men so was glad to see her cast.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Eh, the last episode wasn't as good as I thought it'd be but I probably just got too hyped up because of all the crazy fan theories and covid leaving a void of content like this for the last year plus. The acting was top notch, loved the set production and costumes (Scarlet Witch and white Vision look awesome). Some of what we thought might happen in this show seems to have been pushed off to Dr. Strange 2 which is fine but was hoping for at least a bit of a peak into the multiverse madness.

Still not clear how Monica got her powers but no one else did since they all technically went through the barrier at some point multiple times but probably one of those things I shouldn't spend time worrying about in a super hero movie lol. I have liked Teyonah Parris since she played Don Draper's secretary Dawn in Mad Men so was glad to see her cast.
Monica's powers

one thing thats kinda been bugging me pretty much since episode 3 I think

they wanted to redo Monica's blood works for some reason and she refused

then later , Darcy wanted to show Monica like the test results form the ct scan or whatever , and Monica refused to even look at them , saying she's seeen enough tests

many figured she was talking about her mothers tests

but what if Monica was actually talking about seeing enough of her own tests , maybe Monica already knew there was something different about her blood tests and ct scan tests

and passing through the hex activated it or enhanced it

1maGoh

Hall of Fame

I don't think anybody else went through it 3 (or more? I don't remember exactly) times like she did.

Psycho_X

Legend
Also, who the hell is Monica's aerospace engineer friend!?!?! That was the most annoying thing about the show I think other than Pietro's big Bohner reveal. Two big hints of a surprise new character that everyone theorized would be Reed Richards and than just kind of was forgotten about.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am looking forward to the Falcon’s development. Truly showing off his super hero capabilities (IMO).

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
OK , not exactly MCU news :cool:

Zack Snyders Justice League comes out Thursday

Finally !!!!

for me , DC movies have been hit and miss

reviews are in ,

pretty much across the board , all like it much better then the Joss Whedon version , which isn't saying much

I'm looking forward to it , but at 4 hours , I'll probably hold off till the weekend

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OK , not exactly MCU news :cool:

Zack Snyders Justice League comes out Thursday

Finally !!!!

for me , DC movies have been hit and miss

reviews are in ,

pretty much across the board , all like it much better then the Joss Whedon version , which isn't saying much

I'm looking forward to it , but at 4 hours , I'll probably hold off till the weekend
I’ll watch it Thursday. Post a short review if I get a chance.