Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So who's Monica Rambeau's Astrophysicist friend ?

Reed Richards ?
Victor Von Doom ?
Hank McCoy ?
A Skoll ?
Someone else ?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Disney+’s ‘WandaVision’ Cast Into Top Viewing Spot Worldwide

Disney+ looks clearly to have its second successful original on its hands with Marvel’s WandaVision.

The miniseries, based on the Marvel Comics characters, has seen a huge surge in viewership, even rising to the status of number one series worldwide.

I love Elizabeth Olsens facial expressions as she's listening to Herbs updates

Just give Elizabeth Olsen the Emmy now......................lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FEwPPnbj7Y&feature=emb_title

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Next three episodes might be an hour long each

The series was expected / rumored to be 6 hours long total , and with only three episodes left , we would only be half way through

But like everything else Marvel , they don't ever actually confirm anything , so we'll just have to wait and see

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Wish I could enjoy the next phase of Marvel, but I'm 100% done with Hollywood, Disney, etc.
To whit, I watched a Kurokawa movie last night, "Hidden Fortress", that was extremely good - George Lucas even said he based Episode IV off that movie.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'm not 100% certain that Major Goodner, is Monica's aerospace engineer guy

maybe just the delivery person ?

that was a pretty big build up for a character that doesn't even exist in the comics

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Vision's confessions had me dying! He's so underrated and is much better used than in the movies. Just a depressed, solemn robot in those. Loved his JARVIS explanation to Darcy. That whole scene lol.

Less than a month!!!! I'm looking forward to this so much. I actually met Anthony Mackie a few years ago so this one hits different.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Fan Theory ..............

often times , fan theories are wrong anyway

not a rumor..............

not a spoiler..................

just a theory .....................

yet..................

don't watch .............

last chance..............

look away...................

could be cool though...............

now that I've watch this , I'll probably be disappointed if it's not....................

don't do it...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YXrh4fjMDg&t=319s

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Vision's confessions had me dying! He's so underrated and is much better used than in the movies. Just a depressed, solemn robot in those. Loved his JARVIS explanation to Darcy. That whole scene lol.

Less than a month!!!! I'm looking forward to this so much. I actually met Anthony Mackie a few years ago so this one hits different.
same here

I'm loving WandaVision , but will be nice to have a little Formulaic formula before we get back into more weird stuff with Loki ............lol

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
RUMOR.........

I'm hoping it is BS

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM25ZSwKM-s

although she would be about the right age , mostly because who ever they cast as Johnny Storm would be about the right age to be best buds with Peter Parker

Would love to see Spider-man and Torch hanging out together

history-of-the-spider-mobile-u1

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@IowaRam The Jennifer Lawrence rumor has me blah. I agree she checked out of the Mystique Character in the past few X-Men movies. I love Jessica Alba, although having a true blond in the role maybe easier to accept as the character. Alba is absolutely beautiful, just didn't look right as a blond.

The rumors about John Krasinki playing Reed Richards doesn't bother me either. He's come along way from playing Jim on The Office.

As far as Wanda Vision. I love Easter Eggs, I hate that they lead to about a million options. It's like Dr. Strange is Infinity War telling Stark there are 14 million plus outcomes with only one that will work.

I read comics from the early 80's up to the late 90's. Life and money kept me from continuing to read them regularly. Thankfully, I kept all the ones I bought. So seeing the character arcs in Wanda Vision is awesome. That being said, I doubt there is going to be a big reveal for the aerospace engineer. At least after episode 7, it was every anticlimactic IMO.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
yeah , I hope the Jennifer Lawrence rumor is false , I'd have a hard time believing Jennifer Lawrence as a brainiac scientist type

as far as reading comic , pretty much the same timeline as mine , 80's through the 90's

I still have a mail subscription to Amazing Spider-man , but thats the only one I read on a regular basis

most my knowledge now-a-days come from Wikipedia , that , and most of my friends are still into comics and are still quite knowledgeable , so we have plenty of conversations and are loving WandaVision , every week our theories change....................lol

as far as the aerospace engineer , I'm still thinking it's a Skrull , perhaps Talos daughter that Monica was getting acquainted with in Captain Marvel