Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Disney Premier Access

from what I under stand

you pay the $30.00 , which basically lets you watch it as much as you want , basically for 90 days , then the movie just becomes part of the regular Disney Plus line up , at no extra charge ?

is that correct ?

I thought it was 30 days. If it's 90 days then wow. That's only 33 cents a day lol.

Either way, its multiple watches for one price so it all evens out.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I think so.

With three kids and the wife this is a far cheaper option for me .... but we'll still probably go and see it at the Movies ... it's just more fun for the family.

:cool:
As of now , we're planning on seeing Black Widow in the theatre , will be the first time in over a year that we're been to the theatre , so will be looking forward to it

there is always a gang of us who get together for these Marvel movies

but we'll see what happens , see how things are going in July

Q729

Legend
I guess paying $30 makes sense. You get your money's worth anyway with a bunch of people gathered around Angry's home theater. :Beer1:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Finally watched the Snyder Cut Justice League

I'll give it a 7.5 /10

I liked it , much better then the Joss Whedon

4 hours was a little long , the first 2 hours were pretty slow , but did a good job of giving some of the characters more back story

Steppenwolf was much better in this version , but being 4 hours long , they didn't really do much to explain those box's
thingys any better

or how they brought Superman back to life

didn't seem like Superman was in this version all that much either , been a while since I've watched Joss Whedon , I tried to google to see how much more Superman was in the Snyder Cut, couldn't really find anything

but overall , I enjoyed it

I thought it was much better. I’m familiar with the back stories and mother boxes. I thought the Whedon version explained them a little better. I just liked the ‘not family friendly’ version better.

I love the comedy in the MCU but I cannot relate to it with Batman, Superman and Wonderwoman. It really doesn’t fly with me with Aquaman. I can see it with The Flash but it’s a bit too silly.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
it was announced a couple weeks ago that Dominique Thorne has been cast as Riri Williams , aka Ironheart

and for those who are unfamiliar with Ironheart , she's a teenage girl who has created a set of Iron man armor for herself

pjimage-1607653686-928x523.jpg

df25fa332fa05187e8f9760358ca699d.jpg

STL069535_grande.jpg

ElIqeTkWkAA4XU2.jpg:small

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
As a kid, I remember so many failed super hero movies that I just wanna say a huge thank you to all those involved in bringing them to life and creating these large narrative arcs which play out across what will eventually be dozens of films.

I like both MCU and DCEU for different reasons.

Phase 4 has me very interested.

I really wonder if the DCEU folks are gonna really map out multiple phases as they should and create a "mini-series by movie" product like the MCU...

Psycho_X

Legend
I'm just really curious when the "mutant" shoe will drop. There's reports that it's going to happen sooner than one might think. Makes me wonder if the Flag Breakers are actually mutants and not super soldiers. Or if the super soldier serum, and the experiments to replicate it in the decades that followed, was actually the cause of mutants in the MCU. Individuals who were given the various serums gave birth to mutants. Or if the blip some how caused mutants. Idk, just random thoughts I had. Wouldn't be surprised to see some of these Flag Breakers to start showing abilities other than just increased strength and agility as the season goes on.

I also could see them completely teasing us for years and not dropping mutants until the end of phase 4. Seems like they enjoy the tease lately lol.

Q729

Legend
As a kid, I remember so many failed super hero movies that I just wanna say a huge thank you to all those involved in bringing them to life and creating these large narrative arcs which play out across what will eventually be dozens of films.
This reminds me. Anyone remember that shitty Captain America movie from the '90s that went straight to video? Man, that was some garbage.

View: https://youtu.be/cs8rFsmhNTc

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'm just really curious when the "mutant" shoe will drop. There's reports that it's going to happen sooner than one might think. Makes me wonder if the Flag Breakers are actually mutants and not super soldiers. Or if the super soldier serum, and the experiments to replicate it in the decades that followed, was actually the cause of mutants in the MCU. Individuals who were given the various serums gave birth to mutants. Or if the blip some how caused mutants. Idk, just random thoughts I had. Wouldn't be surprised to see some of these Flag Breakers to start showing abilities other than just increased strength and agility as the season goes on.

I also could see them completely teasing us for years and not dropping mutants until the end of phase 4. Seems like they enjoy the tease lately lol.
Mutants

keep an eye on the city Madripoor

we've seen the city in the Falcon and the Winter Soldier trailers , Madripoor is a very corrupt and criminal centered city

it is also the home for many mutants , Wolverine for one visits Madripoor quite often

now , I don't think they'll introduce any mutants in Falcon and the Winter Soldier

but I'll be sure to be looking for clues and Easter Eggs for things to come

Madripoor could be the home for the Power Broker , which also has ties with the Weapon X program , and also the Red Skull

just a couple of things to keep an eye out for

one rumor I heard a long time ago , pre covid 19 , before everything got delayed and moved around , was that the first actual mutant in the MCU was going to be Psylocke ( from the X-Men ), apparently in Shangi Chi , there is going to be a large Mortal Combat type tournament , and Psylocke was going to have a small cameo in that tournament , which would then make her the first offical mutant in the MCU

again , thats an old rumor ...........

Madripoor , alot of stuff goes on in this city , so keep and eye out for clues for things to come

Falcon-and-Winter-Soldier-Trailer-Madripoor.jpg

Psycho_X

Legend
Mutants

keep an eye on the city Madripoor

we've seen the city in the Falcon and the Winter Soldier trailers , Madripoor is a very corrupt and criminal centered city

it is also the home for many mutants , Wolverine for one visits Madripoor quite often

now , I don't think they'll introduce any mutants in Falcon and the Winter Soldier

but I'll be sure to be looking for clues and Easter Eggs for things to come

Madripoor could be the home for the Power Broker , which also has ties with the Weapon X program , and also the Red Skull

just a couple of things to keep an eye out for

one rumor I heard a long time ago , pre covid 19 , before everything got delayed and moved around , was that the first actual mutant in the MCU was going to be Psylocke ( from the X-Men ), apparently in Shangi Chi , there is going to be a large Mortal Combat type tournament , and Psylocke was going to have a small cameo in that tournament , which would then make her the first offical mutant in the MCU

again , thats an old rumor ...........

Madripoor , alot of stuff goes on in this city , so keep and eye out for clues for things to come

Falcon-and-Winter-Soldier-Trailer-Madripoor.jpg

Yeah the impending appearance and easter eggs of Madripoor is what really made me wonder if they'd sneak in the mutants into F&WS. Just trying to tie in things that might come from it. But like I said they are probably just going to tease us or just screw with us like they did with Bohner lol.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
princess.jpg

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Ex6bfs9XEAA66X2.jpg

Ex6b10dXAAUb8GG.jpg

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Yall. Episode 3's ending has me fucking AMPED!!!!
What has you so excited? I don't remember anything that spectacular about it, but I might have missed something or just forgotten.

Did you see The Undertaker after the bar fight scene? I don't know if it's really him, but it looks like him. I saw it, rewound, paused it, and before I said anything to my wife she said, "Is that The Undertaker? It looks just like him."

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Cant speak for Angry Ram

but there at the end when Ayo showed up

Baron Zemo blew up the Embassy that killed King T'Chaka

so it looks like Wakanda has come calling

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Cant speak for Angry Ram

but there at the end when Ayo showed up

Baron Zemo blew up the Embassy that killed King T'Chaka

so it looks like Wakanda has come calling
Ah, that was the part I forgot. However that turns out should be pretty fun.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ah, that was the part I forgot. However that turns out should be pretty fun.

Yup, was not expecting Dora Milaje to show up. Will they go back to Wakanda? Who knows.

I know the writers said to expect surprises from past MCU movies. So far we've seen Batroc, Rhodey, and now Ayo. Who else will show up, and where else will they go? Gawd I love the MCU.