Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
507f1c585d2019b4c71a658670e55bce18e4b1b0.gifv

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Loki might be taking over as my favorite Marvel show! The cinemogrpahy has beeb amazing, same with the music and soundtrack. The writing kicks ass as well! Love it

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Black Widow

8.5 / 10

First time the wife and I have been to the theatre since the pandemic started

the theatre's have been open for some time here now , but there just wasn't really anything the wife and I wanted to go see

until now !!!!

We went with a bunch of friends , Marvel Lovers

I missed going to the theatre , the smell of popcorn , the theatre was packed , and it was alot of fun

as far as the movie it's self , I'll get the white elephant out of the room first

Taskmaster , one of my favorite Non Spider-man villains ,

and..................

they totally ruined him , I knew this before going to the movie so I had pretty low expectations

I really don't even know why they even used Taskmaster , other then the ability to copy other peoples movements , they completely changed everything else about the character , why not just make up some new character

I won't get into it , but this is even worse then the Mandarin reveal in Iron Man 3 , but I do see they have Ben Kingsley credited in the cast listing for Shang Chi , so I'll guess I'll wait and see what happens there

but other then the big disappointment of Taskmaster

Black Widow was actually a pretty good movie , I really liked it alot

maybe going in with low expectations helped , :confused

Florence Pugh does a great job , and at times steals the movie , as the new Black Widow going forward , I'm excited to see

I'm actually going to rate this movie pretty high , as far as solo movies go

there is one after credit scene , but it comes all the way at the end

no big CGI scene , but pretty cool all the same , it ties into Falcon and the Winter Soldier , US Agent , and sets up the upcoming Hawkeye series

with Hawkeye coming later this year , and still no trailer

now I kinda see why

I was looking forward to Hawkeye anyways , but now it just got a whole lot more interesting

I love the MCU , sooooooooooo many moving parts

with only one episode of Loki left , I'm curious if we'll get any kind of Hawkeye release date announcement

fbg2440_trlcomp_v054_94a76443.0.jpeg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Black Widow

8.5 / 10

First time the wife and I have been to the theatre since the pandemic started

the theatre's have been open for some time here now , but there just wasn't really anything the wife and I wanted to go see

until now !!!!

We went with a bunch of friends , Marvel Lovers

I missed going to the theatre , the smell of popcorn , the theatre was packed , and it was alot of fun

I miss going to theaters too, but I MCU'd at home with the premier access. For me I usually go out for dinner after a movie so the cost was a wash. Well worth it IMO. Didn't have to deal with driving and the people obnoxiously crunching their food or making stupid comments. What's the next one? Shang Chi right? I might give that a go in the theater.

as far as the movie it's self , I'll get the white elephant out of the room first

Taskmaster , one of my favorite Non Spider-man villains ,

and..................

they totally ruined him , I knew this before going to the movie so I had pretty low expectations

I really don't even know why they even used Taskmaster , other then the ability to copy other peoples movements , they completely changed everything else about the character , why not just make up some new character

I won't get into it , but this is even worse then the Mandarin reveal in Iron Man 3 , but I do see they have Ben Kingsley credited in the cast listing for Shang Chi , so I'll guess I'll wait and see what happens there

Yeah I was surprised with Taskmaster. Wasn't in very many scenes. But the reveal I thought was great, that Taskmaster really was
Dreykov's daughter, showing what a sick fuck he really is (plus Loki already knew about
. Of course I liked the Mandarin in Iron Man 3 too, IMO Aldrich Killian was one of the most vile villains in the MCU if you really think about it.

Black Widow was actually a pretty good movie , I really liked it alot

maybe going in with low expectations helped , :confused

Florence Pugh does a great job , and at times steals the movie , as the new Black Widow going forward , I'm excited to see

I'm actually going to rate this movie pretty high , as far as solo movies go

there is one after credit scene , but it comes all the way at the end

no big CGI scene , but pretty cool all the same , it ties into Falcon and the Winter Soldier , US Agent , and sets up the upcoming Hawkeye series

with Hawkeye coming later this year , and still no trailer

now I kinda see why

I was looking forward to Hawkeye anyways , but now it just got a whole lot more interesting

I love the MCU , sooooooooooo many moving parts

with only one episode of Loki left , I'm curious if we'll get any kind of Hawkeye release date announcement

Yeah Yelena was the best part of the movie. I was thinking about the OG release schedule, with BW in May 2020, then FATWAS in August, then Wandavision November/December. Instead everything got pushed back in reverse order. Still kinda works, but the end credit in BW before FATWS would've been cool too.

I bet we get Hawkeye in mid October. August will have the What If? series, September is Shang, October currently has nothing, November has Eternals and Spidey in December.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I miss going to theaters too, but I MCU'd at home with the premier access. For me I usually go out for dinner after a movie so the cost was a wash. Well worth it IMO. Didn't have to deal with driving and the people obnoxiously crunching their food or making stupid comments. What's the next one? Shang Chi right? I might give that a go in the theater.

Yeah I was surprised with Taskmaster. Wasn't in very many scenes. But the reveal I thought was great, that Taskmaster really was
Dreykov's daughter, showing what a sick fuck he really is (plus Loki already knew about
. Of course I liked the Mandarin in Iron Man 3 too, IMO Aldrich Killian was one of the most vile villains in the MCU if you really think about it.

Yeah Yelena was the best part of the movie. I was thinking about the OG release schedule, with BW in May 2020, then FATWAS in August, then Wandavision November/December. Instead everything got pushed back in reverse order. Still kinda works, but the end credit in BW before FATWS would've been cool too.

I bet we get Hawkeye in mid October. August will have the What If? series, September is Shang, October currently has nothing, November has Eternals and Spidey in December.
I thought Shang Chi was a series.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Loki might be taking over as my favorite Marvel show! The cinemogrpahy has beeb amazing, same with the music and soundtrack. The writing kicks ass as well! Love it

When does the next episode come out? I hate waiting.

Psycho_X

Legend
Taskmaster was a huge bummer. Besides the fact that they completely changed the character minus their powers but that they showcased those powers in the first half of the film then by the end fight they didn't seem relevant anymore. Could have used any other obscure Black Widow villain to use instead of a popular one. But that seems to be the MCU's modus operandi at times where they use a popular or well known comic villain to confuse or throw off comic fans to get a gotcha moment. And any comic fans I've ever met would rather they just give us the villains we know and love in live action glory. But.... oh well.

Florence Pugh was a revelation as an actress. She was so natural, endearing, and funny which makes her a perfect fit in this universe. Looking forward to following her career in the MCU and outside of it.

David Harbour was of course also good as the Red Guardian. Really hope they make a Black Widow 2 now with those two as their chemistry was good and they have a lot of material to build off of there. And I would love to explore RG's psyche and persona more. He was kind of forgotten about though towards the end and would have liked to have more of him.

Rachel Weisz I've had a thing for ever since The Mummy so was nice to see her in something again. Lots to explore with her character too if they wanted.

Overall was entertaining and another good entry in the MCU building for the next phase. Could have been a lot better but with one movie they created my want for a Black Widow 2 without Scarlett Johansen and two days ago I didn't know I wanted that. So props to them for that.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Taskmaster was a huge bummer. Besides the fact that they completely changed the character minus their powers but that they showcased those powers in the first half of the film then by the end fight they didn't seem relevant anymore. Could have used any other obscure Black Widow villain to use instead of a popular one. But that seems to be the MCU's modus operandi at times where they use a popular or well known comic villain to confuse or throw off comic fans to get a gotcha moment. And any comic fans I've ever met would rather they just give us the villains we know and love in live action glory. But.... oh well.

Florence Pugh was a revelation as an actress. She was so natural, endearing, and funny which makes her a perfect fit in this universe. Looking forward to following her career in the MCU and outside of it.

David Harbour was of course also good as the Red Guardian. Really hope they make a Black Widow 2 now with those two as their chemistry was good and they have a lot of material to build off of there. And I would love to explore RG's psyche and persona more. He was kind of forgotten about though towards the end and would have liked to have more of him.

Rachel Weisz I've had a thing for ever since The Mummy so was nice to see her in something again. Lots to explore with her character too if they wanted.

Overall was entertaining and another good entry in the MCU building for the next phase. Could have been a lot better but with one movie they created my want for a Black Widow 2 without Scarlett Johansen and two days ago I didn't know I wanted that. So props to them for that.
pretty much agreed on everything

have no idea why they even used Taskmaster , and change everything , why not just use a different character

even stranger still is that in the upcoming Hawkeye series , their introducing another female character named Echo , which has basically the same exact powerset

looking forward to Hawkeye , real curious to what , don't call me Val , Julia Louis-Dreyfus is up to

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I thought Shang Chi was a series.
there is ALOT of stuff up soon , right around the corner

gonna be almost non stop here pretty soon , and yea , Shang Chi is a movie

Shang Chi , Sept 3rd

Venom , Let There Be Carnage , Sept 24th

Eternals , Nov 5th

Spider-man , No Way Home Dec 17th

Morbius , Jan 21st

Doctor Strange , Multiverse Of Madness , March 25th

Thor , Love And Thunder , May 6th

Black Panther , Wakanda Forever , July 8th

those are the upcoming Movies

and now for the upcoming TV shows

although , What If...is the only one with an official release date , Aug 11th

we do know both Hawkeye and Ms Marvel will be coming out this year as well

and both Moon Knight and She Hulk are well into production now , both will probably be ready for the first half of next year

plus we can't forget Star Wars , Book of Boba Fett comes out this year as well , probably Dec

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

pretty much agreed on everything

have no idea why they even used Taskmaster , and change everything , why not just use a different character

Yall think if they did better with the main villain Dreykov that Taskmaster would've been portrayed better??

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Yall think if they did better with the main villain Dreykov that Taskmaster would've been portrayed better??
Nah , had nothing to do with Dreykov

Taskmaster is such a different character , then what we saw in the movie , and I don't mean just his skill set

he's such a self righteous windbag who never shuts up , he could rival Deadpool

but here in the movie , never says a single word , till the very end

here was the MCU chance to have their very own chatter box

such a wasted opportunity

I just don't know why they just didn't use Rachel Weisz as the Iron Maiden

Taskmaster should have been a fun character , and they turned him into a her-bot

IronMaiden.jpg

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
LOKI

who is in the castle

4 theories

4 ) someone we haven't thought of
3 ) Loki and Sylvie have a kid