Marcus Peters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
Here's my thing. Unless an injured calf means injured brain then how can we justify the blatantly stoopid plays in key situations? I guess we could say he is used to having the recovery speed to be able to gamble and he just doesn't with his calf at less than 100%...but adjust you know. Adjust to that, learn that with out you're calf being 100% you can't gamble. IDK...if you can explain it to me I would love that. (FYI, that might be hard....i'm not exactly sober :eek:(y))

The calf injury has been a fake excuse people having been clinging to.

If you are watching the game can tell it aint no calf.... it's called playing dumb.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here's my thing. Unless an injured calf means injured brain then how can we justify the blatantly stoopid plays in key situations? I guess we could say he is used to having the recovery speed to be able to gamble and he just doesn't with his calf at less than 100%...but adjust you know. Adjust to that, learn that with out you're calf being 100% you can't gamble. IDK...if you can explain it to me I would love that. (FYI, that might be hard....i'm not exactly sober :eek:(y))

No justification for that shit. He's a selfish player.

Montanaramfan

Rookie

That TD he gave up had nothing to do with an injured calf. That was just his latest mental error that has cost us a huge play. I have no idea what he was even thinking on that play. For the offense to have fought back and have that happen...

MaxQ28

Rookie
The problem is we don't have anyone better. Who else do you want on their #1 WR until Talib is back. Hill? We've seen how that turns out, and it isn't any better. At least Peters has proven in the past that he can, at times, make big plays. Even if it seems like the last time he made a big play was forever ago.
This is a good point. I’m as sick as anyone else is of seeing Peters consistently getting beat, but the Rams won’t be able to adress it until the offseason. So for now we have to watch him every week. Oh, well 8-1 is awesome. We have a franchise QB and a bright future. Here’s to next week.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Cut the cancer out now embrace the scare & save us the pain for the rest of the season!

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Yeah. Marcus Peters is average at best this entire year.

And I'm not sold on Suh. Sure he's mean natured and sure he's big. But is he really having any above average affect on the opposing offenses? Show me where he's making a difference please.

We're still 8-1 and on the way to the playoffs.
But this defense is gonna lose us a playoff game if it stays the same as it was today.
:(

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Lost a lot of respect for you X.
I had it. I mean, I really did.

MachS

Hall of Fame
He can't lock people down in man coverage. We have no one better and that is the worst thing. Our defense is a joke, I mean we can't cover and don't get much pressure at all.

If we are all being realists, we know this defense won't win a big game against a top QB in the playoffs? There is no way. They have not shown anything close to resembling a good unit.

After 8 weeks of film we will continue to get exposed until we upgrade our personell. Not a championship defense I'm sorry it's just not. There are times when you need to make a play and we can't do it.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
MP hasn't even been average this year, he's been bad. Any other corner with out his name would have been sat a couple games ago. Everyone keeps on waiting on him to turn the corner. Times up Peters you need to sit behind Shields until youre 100%.

Quinn > Peters sorry had to say it

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
One thing is for sure, teams will not stop picking on him.
That guy from KC is going to tear him up.

Ellard80

Legend
You could see the Saints knew to pick on him in that situation - they knew he would bite up and they could beat him over the top.

Ram77

Rookie
I honestly think Peters needs to be cut. Sends a message to the other players. Also Suh has been really quiet and has not made an impact on this defense. But at least he isn’t costing this team points like Peters. I think Kayvon Webster was a much better all-around corner. Heck I would start Robey-Coleman and CB1 and Hill at CB2 until Talib gets back and release Peters in the AM

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Peters play has been truly awful but I said before the game they better double Thomas.

What is truly dumb is Wade leaving Peters in single man against Thomas all game. As bad as Peters has been this is on Phillips who keeps running Peters out there and has him play man on the other teams best WR.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Rams defense that is paying big ......

Suh $14.5 mil
Brockers $11 mil
Donald $ 8.9 mil
Barron $8.2 mil
Joyner $11.3 mil
Talib $11 mil
NRC $ 5.2 mil

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
No justification for that crap. He's a selfish player.
Peter is not a bad player .. nor great, but he's definitely not a WE not Me player. To me (IMHO) seems like he's trying to be the hero of the game by taking chances and not playing disciplined.