Marcus Peters to the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Some comments on this trade by Chief's fans:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314072

Marcus Peters traded to Rams

**** you Clark Hunt. **** YOU.
----------
Are you ****ing serious right now?
-----------
This is stupid.
-----------
I'm going to go on record and say that we didn't get full value at all for Peters. There is no way that the Rams are giving us a 1st round pick and even if they did.....it's not ****ing high enough.

Clark Hunt can go **** himself.
----------
WHAT THE ****
----------
Oh no
------------
I'm ****ing mad
----------
trade our best defensive player for no good reason
----------
Oh, and we play the Rams next year. Bet he picks Mahomes off.

Also bet Mahomes torches him once too.
----------
are you ****ing kidding me?

This better be for 2 firsts.
----------
giphy.gif

---------
He must've been an epic shit head in the locker room. Cancerous.

Because trading away a top 5 corner on a cheapo rookie contract is the stupidest shit i ever heard.

There has to be more to this. Maybe he's demanding a contract and threatening a hold out. Idk. But **** this pisses me off.
----------
I AM PISSED OFF
----------
WTF? You don’t trade top 5 CB’s.
---------
FIRE VEACH

FIRE REID

BURN DOWN HUNT'S MANSION
----------
20 steps forward, 150 steps back...

This is insane.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Andy Reid can be a pain for some players. He is old school and rigid. McVay is more of a relater and Wade is a laid back coach that handled Talib and got the best out of him. Wade's style could be good for Marcus Peters comfort level.

Last edited:

Ram65

Legend

this is some good news to wake up to in the morning. it will at least be good news for one year. not sure how peters will react to playing in his contract year without a new deal.

He'll play his A$$ off.

I hope the Rams learned a few lessons on free agents and get him resigned long term sooner than later. He's probably worth a franchise tag or two but, I hope they work out a long term deal before that.

This is starting to sink in. A top CB makes the pass rush so much better. Adding Talib would be unbelievable. A vote of confidence for Quinn to boot.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Setting the over/under at 3.5 for mock drafts posted this weekend starting right after we learn what we gave up. Personally at 23 now I’m looking at Payne or Vea if they’re gone Rashaan Evans or a trade back to get an extra pick.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Wade knows how to deal with "difficult" players, not worried about that in the slightest.

Great pick up, hope we can see what we gave up soon so we can figure out how good it really is.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Setting the over/under at 3.5 for mock drafts posted this weekend starting right after we learn what we gave up. Personally at 23 now I’m looking at Payne or Vea if they’re gone Rashaan Evans or a trade back to get an extra pick.

Ha! I was just thinking about the updated mocks in light of this news ... looking forward to seeing them!

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I wonder if Sammy is somehow involved in the trade? No mention of it but... maybe that saves us giving up our first round pick. AND it would get Sammy out of the NFC where he cannot kill us later on.
First round pick?
We don't need no stinking first round pick.
Not having a 1st round pick can be over come. Plus not paying 1st round prices. Plus getting a known elite, not a hope elite. Always better.

Ram65

Legend

KC gets that pick.

Will be interesting to see what players are still available for that 23 spot.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
This needs to be requoted so people see to help kill the discussions of whether he'll be a cap casualty.... Robert Quinn isn't going anywhere. If he stays at the level he did the last quarter of the season next year.... our defense is going to be scary. Add another CB... maybe Talib? Sign Joyner. Maybe upgrade other OLB'er spot.... holy crap this defense could be scary.

Not so fast, Psycho.

Perhaps Snead sees Quinn as a part of another trade scenario?

If the Chiefs had interest, perhaps another team might make a juicy offer, too? Let’s see how this plays out.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did you not watch or read about this season?
- Went after Sutton during a game, pulled away by Houston
- Attacked another coach on the bus/plane
- Throwing the flag and walking off the field essentially QUITTING during a game

THIS is just what we know. You don’t think there’s a lot we don’t see or hear? It all adds up. Players/coaches don’t want to babysit him.

Just pulled this off some comments from a chiefs fan. supposedly Peters pulled all this crap this year.

I'm not worried. People said the same thing about Watkins. Hell, I said the same thing about Watkins.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not so fast, Psycho.

If the Chiefs had interest, perhaps another team might make a juicy offer, too? Let’s see how this plays out.
Nothing is done yet you’re right. The question is though were the Chiefs after Quinn or ere we trying to trade him. If we knew that we could say for sure if he stays or goes.

Psycho_X

Legend
I mean, it was highly likely we were going to be using our first rounder on a CB... not for sure but likely. Instead we get rid of it for a player who is most likely better than every CB in this draft. At least immediately and possibly long term. Can't see this as anything except a steal as long as he doesn't regress.

Not so fast, Psycho.

Eh, maybe I guess. That would have to be a hell of a trade though if they do want to trade Quinn and essentially gave up a first round pick to keep him already.

Edit: what do I need to chill about lol? mmk.

Last edited: